Rant Rant, im bored...

wellandgood

Silver Member
Kids are back at school, house is immaculate, no work today, raining outside cant walk.... this is the first time I havent had much to do since I started dieting. I am NOT hungry at all. BUT, I keep thinking about picking, fruit or veg mostly. I know it is just boredom. It is 2 hours to go until my next shake. UUGGG!!! Maybe i will go for a drive, hmm...Cant go shopping, no dosh.. Sorry guys, just needed to rant and keep myself busy.... OK, I know, A nice hot coffee and watch some drama on TV to take my mind off munching (even though I dont really want anything) This just goes to show that even after 5 weeks, my habits are still lingering...ugggh.:sigh::sigh::sigh:

Kids are back at school, house is immaculate, no work today, raining outside cant walk.... this is the first time I havent had much to do since I started dieting. I am NOT hungry at all. BUT, I keep thinking about picking, fruit or veg mostly. I know it is just boredom. It is 2 hours to go until my next shake. UUGGG!!! Maybe i will go for a drive, hmm...Cant go shopping, no dosh.. Sorry guys, just needed to rant and keep myself busy.... OK, I know, A nice hot coffee and watch some drama on TV to take my mind off munching (even though I dont really want anything) This just goes to show that even after 5 weeks, my habits are still lingering...ugggh.:sigh::sigh::sigh:

How about taking up knitting lol
or putting some music on and dancing:)

I tried the dancing as well. I even put on my dd tiara to make me feel better. It gave me a a good laugh !

How about looking round the shops and vision what you're going to look good in once you've lost your weight ?

What about doing some painting or sorting out clothes and trying on those that maybe didn't fit you or going seeing a friend for a chat :):) Can't think of much more haha :D

Yeah books - or download some audio books!!

Even better download some programmes or watch some on the tv with a biiiig bottle of water and sit there be cosy and drink drink drink! :)

Sort out all your biggest clothes, 'cos they will be going to charity a.s.a.p!!!!!

thanks guys, I phoned a friend and chatted for ages, im watching the news now and then its time to get the little uns'. I am 100% with this and wont give in to boredom.... cheers

Back