rant

NICOLA F

feel uck had a dreadfull dream last night about eating a full packet of cream crackers it was awfull woke up in a panic and for a few mins thought I actually did, I didnt Had none in the house, but now Im nervous about weigh in no 6 tomorrow I dont feel like Ive lost anything this week ( Ive been good no cheating and lots of water but Ive got a knot in my stomach)
Rant no two I spoke to a friend of mine today who I havnt seen in ages I told her about LT and that I was just a little off losing two stone instead of saying well done she asked what weight I was now I told her 12, 13 she sad mmm, and went on to tell me how she had got to 8 and half stone without even trying but that she still felt so fat all I can say is:mad:

Good luck with your weigh in!

Ignore your friend she was just making herself feel better at your expense. A real friend would of said well done!

Love Mini xxx

am sure your weigh in will go fabulously. you'll probably get a nice surprise :)

and sounds like a green monster may have been let out of the bag there. some people don't like others to succeed...

abz xx

i had a similar dream! must be the fear factor! dont feel down about ur friend, some people just find it hard to praise other people for their acomplishments because they havent got round to suceeding in their own. The important thing is that you know that you have suceeded and you know that you are doing this for yourself. Im sure the happiness you feel within yourself for everything you have done wont be effected by the ignorance of one person. Im sure ur looking fab.. and u will have lost weight.. don't panic :D xx

Thanks Christiona I know your right and even if I only lose half a pound tomorrow its better than half a pound up.

will let you all know tomorrow how it goes will be weighing in first thing in the morn.

exactly.. it'll be a 1/2lb closer to were u wanna be. :D good luck for tomorro xx

You will have lost loads! dreams are horrid!
As for your 2nd rant.. did you mention the 'F' word...she aint no friend!!! And all i can say is feck her, she sounds like a b'atch!
You really do find out who your true friends are on LT ... i lost a few fakes...good riddence to em!!! My true friends are fab and i wouldnt be wothout em! I even lost out on my supposed best friend, who i was going to be a bridesmaid for and make her wedding flowers (free, for her present) all i can say is her loss!!! Same with your supposed friend! get rid and seek out your real friends xxxx

just to echo what everyone else has said, well done for what you have lost already and you will have lost weight! i'm getting weighed this morning too so i'll catch up with you later to see how it went! As for that ignorant person who is meant to be your friend...ignore her, you need people pulling you up and along and giving you strength in your bad times not pulling you down and upsetting you! Get her told!!! good luck hun xx

it was other people put me off last time i went on lipotrim , saying ull put all the weight back on and more .... it was purely just to put me off it ...

feel uck had a dreadfull dream last night about eating a full packet of cream crackers it was awfull woke up in a panic and for a few mins thought I actually did, I didnt Had none in the house, but now Im nervous about weigh in no 6 tomorrow I dont feel like Ive lost anything this week ( Ive been good no cheating and lots of water but Ive got a knot in my stomach)
Rant no two I spoke to a friend of mine today who I havnt seen in ages I told her about LT and that I was just a little off losing two stone instead of saying well done she asked what weight I was now I told her 12, 13 she sad mmm, and went on to tell me how she had got to 8 and half stone without even trying but that she still felt so fat all I can say is:mad:

That's jealously pure and simple - you are doing so well don't let someone like that bother you!
You say you haven't seen her for ages perhaps you should leave it a bit longer this time and stick with people than can be supportive of the brilliant thing you are doing xxx

I had a dream two nights ago I had fresh bread, cheese and salami - I also wondered if I really had - it's a very bizzare feeling, and ignore the twats :D

Nicola I have everything crossed that todays WI went well, you have probably posted it in another thread I haven't read yet!!!

As for your so-called friend, ignore her, people like that like to put others down and she doesn't deserve to have you as her friend! I used to know someone (I won't call her a friend!) who I used to see regularly after we had our first child weighed every week. She'd always ask how much my daughter weighed then said "Chloe only weighs suc and such!" It was always lighter than my gorgeous daughter (who didn't look fatter, the other way around if I'm honest) and it was only when Chloe finally started walking, later than everyone else, that I realised she was a lot shorter than my daughter so was bound to weigh less! As a first time mum it really worried me at first but hey ho my "little" angel is now 5'9" and Chloe is barely 5'3". What comes around goes around! It really is not worth worrying about. You look gorgeous now, will look even more so when you get to target but she'll always be a b*tch!

x

Back