Rants, Raves & Pet Peeves

Alycyn1980

Addicted to Minimins!!!
Hi all

I thought I would start this (not seen any like it) so that we can blow off steam and get things off out chest that we would probably keep to ourselves!!!!

My rant for the day!!

I get so annoyed when I leave a bowl or mug steeping in the kitchen sink so I can clean it and use it only to go back to actually clean it to find it full of spoons & knives (even a mug) that people have used - do they expect me to clean them for them!!! I mean they are all grown ups at WORK, do your own dishes and don't expect others to do it for you. Run the spoon under the tap and leave on the draining board - IT'S NOT HARD!!!! :argh:

OK - rant over

(Apologies if anyone offended)

Ha ha!! I agree I would just dump them. They might be thinking the same though.

I've many rants today but I don't think I should start, my eyes are already bloodshot and it might make them pop out entirely *sigh* lol xxx

People who don't indicate properly at roundabouts! Just spent ages trying to get onto the roundabout from the big Tesco near the station in Reading (if you live in Reading you will know what I am talking about!) and there were a number of times I could have pulled out if I had known what the other drivers were doing!

We have an en suite and a family bathroom, one brown and one blue, it really annoys me when they end up putting the wrong coloured towels in them! Though i think sometimes they do it because they know it annoys me so much!!

Making plans with people and then they're cancelled at the last minute and you were really looking forward to it x3

Ha ha!! I agree I would just dump them. They might be thinking the same though.

I've many rants today but I don't think I should start, my eyes are already bloodshot and it might make them pop out entirely *sigh* lol xxx

If there is no mug or bowl they just dump the things in the sink - which in my eyes is even worse!!!!!

People who don't indicate properly at roundabouts! Just spent ages trying to get onto the roundabout from the big Tesco near the station in Reading (if you live in Reading you will know what I am talking about!) and there were a number of times I could have pulled out if I had known what the other drivers were doing!

ON the driving side of things it bugs me when you get some dodgy drive who drives at 40mph no matter what roads they are on - 60mph; 30mph even 20mph!! I follow the same person home every night ans there is a certain point where it is no longer safe to overtake and it drives me crazy, bad enough that its 25miles to get home, this just makes the journey so much longer as she goes the same route :rant2:

ON the driving side of things it bugs me when you get some dodgy drive who drives at 40mph no matter what roads they are on - 60mph; 30mph even 20mph!! I follow the same person home every night ans there is a certain point where it is no longer safe to overtake and it drives me crazy, bad enough that its 25miles to get home, this just makes the journey so much longer as she goes the same route :rant2:

OMG this makes my blood boil!!! i always see a man in quite sporty toyota that drives at 40 down the dual carriage way, at least i can over take though! and he sits about 2cm away from the steering wheel.

Alycyn1980 said:
If there is no mug or bowl they just dump the things in the sink - which in my eyes is even worse!!!!!

I might have typed that wrong, I meant 'dumped' their plates and cutlery to one side. Then again i always wash mine straight away coz it does my head in when people don't xxx

Alycyn1980 said:

Argh my god that would drive me mad!!

Bot 2 pairs of trousers from tesco on the same day, both the exact same size. Got home both didn't fit, nvr thot nthin of it. Tried on after losing some w8, 1pair fits with room 2 spare, the other i cannot even fasten! Its the same bloody shop - am i wrong in thinkin everything should match size wise? So annoyed think goin 2 rite 2 them & complain!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

Mine is people who insist of ending each sentence with LOL even when there is nothing to bloody LOL about. Grrrr

When my OH leaves his porridge bowl in the washing up bowl and doesn't run water into it, it only takes a second and it means I don't come home to a bowl that has concrete on it instead of porridge. :mad:

Back