Raring to go

Mochaj

Gold Member
Hello everyone.

I'm on Day 1 of CD and feel very motivated thanks to a week of reading here and looking at all the pics in the gallery before starting! I just had my first shake, Choc mint, I hope I'll get used to the taste

I have 4 stones to lose so here goes!

Mochaj

Hello everyone.

I'm on Day 1 of CD and feel very motivated thanks to a week of reading here and looking at all the pics in the gallery before starting! I just had my first shake, Choc mint, I hope I'll get used to the taste

I have 4 stones to lose so here goes!

Mochaj

YAY !! good on ya Mochaj :D

you'll have those 4 stones off in no time !!

keep us posted on your progress....

love

Debz xx

I'm on day 7 now and never thought i'd stick it out. You've probably read my whinges on here but stick with it because today I have so much energy I'm blitzing my house!!I haven't even had my first shake yet! Good luck with your journey, i have 4 stone to lose too.

Roz x

If it makes me start blitzing my house after 7 days that's an added bonus :D Get thinner and have a tidier house, two birds with one stone! Bargain!

You will soon get used to the tastes of the shakes. I love them, though they are better than the lipotrim ones.
You will love them after a week or so.

What rolo says is true you get this burst of energy and your house shines like a new pin....lol.

Hi Mochaj,

Welcome aboard!! I am on my second week and its going well. You will do fine Im sure especially once you have worked out which shakes you like and which you dont.

You've found a great place here for support during your journey .... everyone here are life savers or should I say diet savers.

Keep posting and I look forward to hearing about your losses.

Hi Mocha

Welcome aboard the good ship CD. This is the hardest and the easiest diet every but if you stick to it and drink plenty of water the weight will just fall off you.

Im only three weeks ahead of you and you will have your tough days but you just need to find plenty of distractions from food.

Good Luck
Sam

Back