Raring to go!!!

corinne_j

Hi everyone!

I've been "lurking" on here for the past few days, I really want to start on cambridge, I've emailed 2 counsellors over a week ago but had no reply yet :cry:

I've got about 7 stones to lose, I'm getting married next May in Mexico so hopefully will have lost a decent amount so i can wear a slinky beach dress lol, realistically how much do you think I could lose by then?

Looking forward to sharing my success with you all :)

Hey if you start soon you could have near enough that off by then!!!

Good luck with your journey, and let us know when you have a CDC... if you don't get a reply ring CD head office and they should be able to put you in touch with someone..

Looking forward to getting to know you...

Love

Hi Corinne,

I have been on CD since 21st April this year (so about 6 months) and in this time I have lost 5st10lb - losses on sole source are quoted as being on average a stone a month so if you were to start at the end of October you could potentially have lost around 6 stone before your wedding in May ;).

CD has given me back my health and enthusiasm for life, it really is one of the best decisions I have made in my life :p.

Maybe you could try telephoning one/both of the counsellors - I know on the CD website they have some of the counsellors across the country listed and most have telephone numbers. Otherwise if you telephone Cambridge head office they can give you details of all the counsellors in your area and their contact details as not all are listed on the website.

I look forward to hearing about your week 1 losses really soon :).

Back