Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Raring to go

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Irene, 12 April 2009 Social URL.

1. Irene

Irene Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(6.92%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Morning everyone:)
    It is a lovely day here in Wirral.:)
    I am up and dressed before 8.30am and I have so much energy - wish I could bottle it.:eek:
    I am determined to 'blitz' the house downstairs today - although I did say that on Friday.:confused: Tomorrow I plan to tackle upstairs - wardrobes etc?
    Just had a lovely breakfast of shreddies and strawberries.
    Plan to do some exercise later - skipping rope is calling me.
    I will let you know how I get on later.
    Have a lovely day everyone.:)
    Irene

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Divster

Divster Banned

You really do sound fired up!

re skipping *shudder* hope your pelvic floor is in better nick than mine! :p

4. jaxmummy

jaxmummy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    why is it whenever we (women) decide to blitz the house it always ends up being glorious weather. Good luck i know my willpower would be screaming leave it its nice outside

5. orion83

orion83 Full Member

Start Weight:
    23st13lb
    Current Weight:
    23st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(1.94%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Morning all - Its lovely here today isnt it Irene - Ive pegged some washing out and done a bit of housework but nothing too strenuous!

Kids are full of chocolate and I havent touched any (Im a bad chocoholic) and its killing me!

Off to my parents later for lovely Easter roast - staying away from the roasties!

Have a great day everyone and Happy Easter! x x

6. Irene

Irene Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(6.92%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi
    Just done a wash, going to peg it out and put another load in and have got some hand washing to do.:eek:
    Have tidied up, now to change around some furniture in the lounge - love doing this.
    Hubby and youngest son out in the garden - working:p Edlest son just come in after a night out at his friends and is going to help with the ironing.:D
    We will be having a late Sunday Roast.
    Onion83 if you don't mind me asking where about in Wirral are you? I am in Eastham.
    Have a lovely day.
    Irene

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.