rash?!?!?!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by DavidCatterall, 20 February 2008 Social URL.

1. DavidCatterall

DavidCatterall Full Member

Something thats really worrying me. I have mild dermatitus but its has flared really badly the last two days. all up my arms. Anyone else experiencing anything similar?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Flab-u-less-Flower

Flab-u-less-Flower Silver Member

Hmmm sorry to hear about your rash. I cannot comment being I know nothing of the plan you are on... Here's hoping the rash goes away though.. Best of luck in reaching your goal and try not to scratch it is the only advice I can give.

4. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

Diet:
    lipotrim
    david i too am experincing a flare up i usually only get it on my hand but its now on my arms as well i asked the chemist(or mr muscle as i like to call him)and he said just use the usual cream i use fucibet although i havent that much faith in him maybe a trip to the doctors us in order

5. curlylow

curlylow Full Member

Diet:
    my own! Gym and eating properly
    Hi David,

I have had terrible skin problems since starting lipotrim. No one else seems to have these complaints, think its just me, which makes me a little worried.

Initially I thought my skin was just simply 'detoxing' with all the water intake, but nearly 7 weeks in to the diet my skin is still pretty bad.

I have broke out in spots where I have never even had spots before - on my lower back. I have some sort of rash on my arms. And I keep getting proper teenage large spots on my chin, fore head and nose. Its really upseting as normally my skin is clear. They are very painful and red and can take a week to calm down.

Tried a few different creams with no luck, will be seeing the doc this week :(

6. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

Diet:
    lipotrim
    Im Noticing We All Have Rashes On Our Arms Coincidence?

7. LizzieB

LizzieB Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.49%)
    Diet:
    CD
    I have a rash on my belly! Didnt think it was because of this diet, but i guess it could be!!

lol, so the list of ailments are as follows:

Rash
    Spots
    Bad Breath
    Funny Teeth
    Dry Skin
    Dry Lips
    Cold Hand, cold feet
    Hair issues (i havent had this)

Cant think of anymore..... funny how the list gets longer and longer but none of us want to give up :) So what if i look like a walking scab, at least i'm thin :p He he

8. curlylow

curlylow Full Member

Diet:
    my own! Gym and eating properly
    i was thinking that Lizzie - what I am willing to put up with to get thin is amazing!!!!!!!!!

9. LizzieB

LizzieB Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.49%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Yeah it is:) I thinks its cos i can put up with these issues while i'm on the diet. Its better than being fat for ever!

10. Flab-u-less-Flower

Flab-u-less-Flower Silver Member

Lizzie B, a walking scab, oh my goodness I literally laughed out loud. Sorry you have all of these ailments. Can I ask what kind of diet it is, hmmm I am clueless?

11. LizzieB

LizzieB Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.49%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Lipotrim! Ok i was being a bit dramatic in my description!!!

12. Tracey

Tracey Member

I had a rash on my left leg last week so i use some silcocks base cream & the rash had gone the next morning, it would be no harm to try it you can get it in any chemist.

13. Sola

Sola Full Member

Diet:
    administrator
    im finding that my skin is actually VERY dry and a bit scaly. Im using lots of moisturizer and still.... Anyway like LizzieB said Id rather cope with this than be fat forever!!! LOL!!! Go Lipotrim!!!

14. DavidCatterall

DavidCatterall Full Member

What cream r u using sorry?

15. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim 1st time
    I once had a rash:p

16. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I have noticed my skin is really really dry especially my hands and legs!! I feel like the fly!!!! lol x

17. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim 1st time
    I left my fly alone and the rash went:D

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Lol tut tut x

20. Tracey

Tracey Member

David
    The cream is called ( silcocks base ) you can get it in any chemist, hope it works 4 you.

21. fifi70

fifi70 Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I've just finished a nursing placement on a Dermatology ward which deals with eczema and psoriasis, and apparently, any kind of stress can cause any skin complaint you have flare up. See your GPs that's the best bet, and use lots and lots of emollients. Hope this helps.
    Fattothin, great picture of the soup dragon; takes me back, aaaahhhh

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.