rate of weight loss

tonydatiger

hi, i lost 7 pounds last week, in week 1 and i just want to know from anyone elses experiences is it possible to keep sheding the pounds at this weekly rate or will i only loose 5 pounds this week and 4 the week after and so on.

Try and drink at least 3 litres water a day, walk most evenings even out the door for 15 mins and turn back, thats 30 mins done. Everyone is different, depends on how much u have to loose, if not much it gets slower and harder.
Average 4-6lbs awek, more for a man. Hope that helps. X

i found i lost my weight at a rate of 5lb most wks, this is by no means a small loss. the diet say an average of 1stone for every month and you don't have too much to lose.

Everyone's different. And as you get closer to goal your weight loss will probably slow down, I guess.

Men lose average 1.5 stone, women lose average 1 stone a month.

Lipotrim can be a bit random, check out people's trackers, progress on their signatures of their posts and you'll get an idea of what weight loss is *possible*, but don't be disappointed if you lose less than other people do :)

yeah men lose more - but mine could not stick it - but i must - and cook his dinner - big deal - hey elle emm love your weight loss in 20 weeks that is like now to christmas if we can stick to it - how did you lose 10.5lbs in week 10?????
love munchies xo

Hi Tony

I dont think anyone at all can say for definite what you will lose...like the other said, average 1stone for women, 1.5 for men.

There are many factors to build in, again, they have been covered; how much to lose, and whether you are doing exercise, etc and what you are drinking.

Dont compare to others; you will lose what you lose so long as you stick to it 100%. Dont put too much pressure on yourself; the diet is hard enough without saying you need to lose "X" amount each week; you may just feel dissapointed sometimes.

Like Elle says, check others tickers, but again cant always be an indication you will lose the same...you may lose more!! Who knows.

Have a great week

I only lost one pound in my second week, but have been averaging 3 pounds per week. It all adds up at the end of the day.
Keep going : )

Back