ratings on porridge?

I lurve the porridge and have one a day. I prefer the plain one and add my own cinnamon or mixed spices and a couple of sweetners. mmm! I love it's hot and thick and really satisfying.

I tried the porridge and it was okay. I will eat it if I get fed-up of the shakes. I still really like the shakes just now and have setled into a routine of chocolate for breakfast, vanilla made into a coffee for lunch and chocolate mint for tea..........yummy!

i am on day 3 felt nausea to day .dont know if it was diet or my mams driveing as was in back seat reading map .not to keen on porridge can anyone tell me what day can u have tetra from ?thank u

I think I had tetras from 2nd week. I love them!

I am just tucking into a lovely porridge now for my tea...
I was under the impression that CDC counsellors always have to offer the full range of CD products, so you shouldn't have to order 7! Anyway the boxes contain a lot more than 7 so where has she got this magic number from??
Maybe check with CD head office then tell her you will just buy one to try!
Sorry got my grumpy head on... but if you have to buy 7 and hate it, you have wasted a lot of money or maybe you are expected to buy them on top of your regular order, which could also work out expensive...
I think both porridges are yummy, but I think your CDC is not very helpful... jmho though....

x

you have to try the porridge, its a must, like someone else said if I could I would have it three times a day, lush!!

First time I tried the porridge I thought the consistency was a bit different from conventional porridge and it tasted a bit salty to me. But now having tweaked the amount of water I add (a bit more than they recommend), and by adding a bit of cinnamon I think it is great!! I have it for breakfast everyday and have done for the last 3 months :D. I prefer Original over Apple & Cinnamon, but sometime a change is nice.

I love sweet things and like most of the shakes, but for instance did not get of with the Chocolate Mint one. I did not think much of the soups I tried (Chicken & Mushroom) which others rave about, so it is very much down to personal taste. But your tastebuds do adjust somewhat during this diet ;).

Good luck, CD really works if you stick to it :).

Soon2bslimmer x

What can I say....porridge.....YUK!!!! The stuff is so vile and salty I physically can't eat it.... that said each to their own and some people love it!!

lol thanks guys! im going to try and see if my cdc will let me take less than 7 as she kept on going on about ordering them in especially.... so made it a bit difficult :( she is lovely, dont get me wrong, but I think she has had a few issues with things going out of date... :)

I figure 2 of each should be sufficient to get my tastebuds going - at the moment the thought of something more "real food" like (great description I know lol) seems very appealing...

LOL...I actually have the porridge at least twice a day...sometimes three times! But there again I could eat normal breakfasts at all times of the day.

You'll have to let us all know now what you think of it hehehhehehehehe! More water, add spice like I said (or seriously choc shake powder if you're craving chocolate). Ready brec do it so why can't i!!!!! It feels like a treat to me. I love it for breakfast and get a few extra for night time too. I also love the fact they are so fast to make, no blending required. Just add hot water, and microwave fo 1 min- so great when rushing to work. Love it love i love it. It's got substance and warm and comforting. I ran out yesterday and I've missed it today so looking forward to getting my stash 2moro.

My CDC made a point of saying that she is happy to change anything I didn't like..... imust be lucky.

Enjoy xxx

Im at the end of day 3 and have just been and bought some more porridges (apple and cinammon) as I only bought 3 at first but really enjoy them and they seem to keep me full for ages!! Ill be having one every day for the foreseeable future!!!

My counsellor stocks everything which is really handy for trying different things!!!

Isn't it funny how everyones tastes are different?! I went completely off the porridge and soups by week 3, yuk!

i have porrige for my brekkie every day i really enjoy it, i have only had the original so far but i add cinnemon to mine and its lovely, its the only cd meal i actually look forward too lol

Hahhahaahahahahahahahahahahah told you.It's soooo yum, i'm still loving it. It's so nice to feel like you're eating normal food. xxx enjoy

Well I've just had my first porridge apple and cinnamon and I liked it, was a tad too sweet as not keen on sweet things but enjoyed it. Felt guilty whilst eating it though as it's like a meal isn't it lol My 22 month old Daughter was trying to nick it too. Gave her a teeny bit and she said 'yum, more' Crikey!! lol

Yesterday was my first day and I had the porridge for dinner. It was so yummy and filling! I plan on having it twice a day from now on!:)

Back