Raudi's Return!

Another day done... Just having chocolate pudding (choc shake made into) and choc mint custard (yep you guessed it) and glugging away.. have done 3.5 litres so far....

Lets hope the weekend is as easy as the 1st 5 days have been!

Well just a quick post before i settle in for Strictly... Today has been fine.... Even watched madam drink choc milkshake and cookie in M & S whilst me and mate had a coffee!

TOTM arrived about an hour ago and no pains so far... fingers crossed they don't kick in.... Have struggled with the water so necking some now... will have last packs shortly gonna make crisps!

well here i am at end of week one... WI tomorrow morning... TOTM arrived yesterday and full of pains today!

Feeling good and proud for getting through week 1, did food shopping today and not a inkling of temptation, the feeling of being skinny is too much.... I even got in a pair of jeans i've not worn for about a year!!!!! :)

Hi Raudi, just read your thread, wow a marathon runner, i can't run from my house to the end of the road, so well done .

I'm sure you'll get great news at your WI tomorrow xx

Hi Rachel,

Well done on getting through week 1, let's hope that every week is as easy as that. I have managed to lose 8lbs which is a great loss for me as TOTM started 2 days into the restart and that always bloats me out. Look forwards to hearing how much you have lost and good luck with week 2.

xx

Woo hoo!! WI result -6lb :D happy with that... I haven't lost for 3 days but that is because TOTM so i know it will come off! Also have managed to get in 2 pairs of jeans i haven't worn for a while as before restart i had lost 6lb being sensible....

Here to week 2!

Congrats. 6lb is a great weightloss :p

Thanks all...... today has gone well. Did just over a 2 mile run earlier and felt fine! just off to bed am shattered!

Well here we go week 2! Where did the past week go?????

Was at my sisters last night and avoided all the pastries and birthday cakes! Very happy with that. My will power is so strong at the moment nothing will stop this feeling... Filled out SteveM's spreadsheet and have me a real boost.... TOTM has disappeared and was naughty and jumped on scaled this am and a lb down. Just needd to see them moving after TOTM they have now been put away again.

Just about to have my chicken & mushroom soup and flick through Waitrose food books to get idea's for madams 9th birthday 3 days before xmas. I am off work and going to do her a litte tea party....

And now nearly another day done :giggle: keep counting those days missus, cuz the weeks will take care of themselves ;)

Well weekend is here and another day is done! I'm so bloody cold!!!!!!

Over my brothers for nephews birthday tomorrow and explained i'm dieting, all covered coffee will be supplied!!

Week 2 WI

Well another 3lb down today. Not as much as i hoped but really struggled to get the water in me over the weekend!! Getting soaked through watching my son at football on saturday then froze watching him again yesterday so i've struggled getting warm!

Todays plan is minimum of 3lts in me!

Congrats on the 3lbs, I THINK thats brilliant....

Gotta ask, I always thought you were doing CD but under your Avatar it says Weightwatchers Core ??????? which program are you doing ? :p

Today is going well still struggling to get the water down think it is because i am so cold, will get some water flavouring.
Had a good day so far 2 packs down... Just come back from the gym and did some speed work which felt good and i can see i'm getting quicker!!

Back