Ravenous

NewMummy2012

Fell off the wagon yesterday, and not only am I 4-5lb up this morning, I'm so hungry I could cry :(

just nearly ate a piece of cheese, put it back though :)

Just try and put it behind you, and keep going today, you are doing great:) maybe if you could try and find something to do that would take your mind off and maybe have some extra water

Yeah water! I went to the supermarket today and got.... Ten 2l bottles of fizzy water - you can too. :D

I did the same last week. My scales told me i had gained 3lb. I decided to put it behind me and carry on. When weigh day came i had lost 3lb. Its like starting over, stick with it and drink loads of water. Dont beat yourself up.
Sarah.x

Baby has been teething bad this afternoon so haven't been able to get near the fridge! Drank about 4litres today, hopefully I'll see abetted number in the morning!
Thanks for support :)

Oh god, no wonder you have been tempted to eat. Teething babies are enough to drive you to it! Stick with it, you are doing well.x

Fell off the wagon yesterday, and not only am I 4-5lb up this morning, I'm so hungry I could cry :(

just nearly ate a piece of cheese, put it back though :)

feeling the hunger today too so you're not mad or alone....draw a line under it....you've come this far....we can do it! X

I'm with you on teething babys, mine wakes up every half hour - hour through the night and has done for the whole 14 months of his life, this is when I used to pick at food between doing bottles and spending lots of time watching Mickey mouse club house to try calm him down, so tired and week I find it hard walking up the stairs to my flat, feel like I need food but don't want to give up. Keep going, it was just a blip it's never to late to try again!

Back