Raw Rubarb and Sweetener

JanePally

Just had some Raw Rhubarb, forgot all about it, haven't had it since I was a youngster.

For those of you who are missing fresh fruit like strawberries etc, try this.

100 grams Raw Rhubarb on PP days or unlimited on PV days
Slenda (or any sweetener)

Peel the Rhubarb and dip into the sweetener, really yummy and you feel as if you are cheating.

NB Rhubarb is good if can't go :) but be careful on PV days or you may go more than you want :D

I have just managed to buy the ellusive Rhubarb in ASDA frozen food section ....so will try some later, cant wait to put it in some yoghurt!!

Thank you Georgie off to Asda tomorrow if I get the chance - I need some fruit :eek: altho technically its not

I wish I'd realised I could have Ruhbarb cos I would have stewed some for tea. I do like it but don't buy it often. Oh well, attack is one hour off being finished (thats bedtime LOL) and then start Cruise tomorrow. Will put it on this weeks shopping list.

I bought some this morning fresh from Asda, and froze 2/3rds of it. Rest is in fridge for tomorrows Rhubarb Ginger fool.

I'd forgotten FF sold it, Grrr, would be cheaper and more convenient already being frozen. Will put it on shopping list for another day LOL

Back