RB's Sole source hell!

rugger bugger said:
Well just downloaded body shot, I can't work out if you can compare various angles yet but pleased with how it works so far. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Flippen heck what a change!! You look amazing hun!! Now that should spur you on Mine is nothing like that so not putting anything up!!! I know it is going to be another stone at least before I notice changes xxxx

Use these pics to keep you on track, you just got to get back in the zone. From now on I am going to try and be more like my idol, realbb ;). She is showing us how it should be done and is so focused on her goal!!! Then the pics of RK, they just make me want to do this more!
You've done well, massive change, even you must have been surprised !!! Xx

Zest for Life said:
Use these pics to keep you on track, you just got to get back in the zone. From now on I am going to try and be more like my idol, realbb ;). She is showing us how it should be done and is so focused on her goal!!! Then the pics of RK, they just make me want to do this more!
You've done well, massive change, even you must have been surprised !!! Xx

Awwwwwwww sweetie :) I just know I don't want to do this ever again never ever!!! I need to have a good summer I deserve a good summer I finish uni beginning of August so have 2 half months left ok prolly won't be at target but might be movin up plans if I say stone a month it will leave me around half a stone to lose when I finish placement that is goal for my healthy bmi is 12stone 6 coz of my height but I want to be 11 stone somethig hahahahah xxxxxxx

therealbbe said:
Awwwwwwww sweetie :) I just know I don't want to do this ever again never ever!!! I need to have a good summer I deserve a good summer I finish uni beginning of August so have 2 half months left ok prolly won't be at target but might be movin up plans if I say stone a month it will leave me around half a stone to lose when I finish placement that is goal for my healthy bmi is 12stone 6 coz of my height but I want to be 11 stone somethig hahahahah xxxxxxx

In between all the banter and fun we have, I am very lucky that I have found a group of people that I find very inspirational, I can share jokes ect with you all and I am genuinely happy for all the amazing progress you guys are making. I know for sure, I will get where I want to be, but I know I couldn't do it without you guys on here.
Realbb, you do deserve a good summer and you will have one!:) xxx

Zest for Life said:
In between all the banter and fun we have, I am very lucky that I have found a group of people that I find very inspirational, I can share jokes ect with you all and I am genuinely happy for all the amazing progress you guys are making. I know for sure, I will get where I want to be, but I know I couldn't do it without you guys on here.

Thamk you chick I feel the same way!! It's the support that keep me going it's the banter that makes me smile and it the pics in undies that make me chuckle. Just brilliant you all are xxxx

rugger bugger said:
Well just downloaded body shot, I can't work out if you can compare various angles yet but pleased with how it works so far. Xx

Your looking great Will! Can see such big changes across your tummy and your arms! Keep it up :) xx

rugger bugger said:

That app is brilliant you can really see the difference. Just add more photos but have to do as different ones if that makes sense? Great to see the comparison tho eh ;) x

rugger bugger said:
Omg, I had to read back through my thread to find the first photos to save and seeing how strong I was in the early stages compared to how weak and complacent I've been this last week was quite depressing! I can't believe what an impact it's had on my mood, I could actually cry right now! How stupid is that.

Hey don't be hard on yourself. I have to fight myself every day to stay on plan. I'm missing the normality of eating etc. but it's important we do. It's going to be harder as you get closer to goal, your size changes and you don't feel as bad about yourself. Recognise that and then remind yourself that where you are now is still not where you want to be and push through x

therealbbe said:

Me neither. This is the last time in fighting this battle! X

Zest for Life said:

You and us both. It's the friendships here that push through the tough times x

Thanks again, girls, I'm sure I'll make it through with your support, I need hit reset and focus again, just like the first 3 weeks. I want to be well clear of the 2 stone barrier before I even think of backing off and eating again. X

rugger bugger said:
Thanks again, girls, I'm sure I'll make it through with your support, I need hit reset and focus again, just like the first 3 weeks. I want to be well clear of the 2 stone barrier before I even think of backing off and eating again. X

And you will be. How did you get on yesterday? You're away with those two men now aren't you? X

Rkmriddell said:
And you will be. How did you get on yesterday? You're away with those two men now aren't you? X

Yesterday was good, managed to sit and swig on a bottle of Evian whilst my co worker sat and chomped on a double whopper!

Yes I'm currently on my way to baisingstoke for 2 days, with the chuckle brothers. Lord help me!

RB x

rugger bugger said:
Yesterday was good, managed to sit and swig on a bottle of Evian whilst my co worker sat and chomped on a double whopper!

Yes I'm currently on my way to baisingstoke for 2 days, with the chuckle brothers. Lord help me!

RB x

LOL @ chuckle brothers. To me!!! Haha. You'll be fine, you've us guys to keep you entertained at least :) x

Morning :) you know you can do this ! X

How's your focus? - hope you've found it & it's going ok.

Your quiet, hope your staying strong big man Xxx

Rkmriddell said:
Where are you will???? Maybe he's reading mr grey for some tips ;) lol x

Lol, or eating sausages ;) or both ha x

Back