RB's Sole source hell!

Well, I've survived today, it was not easy with just about every temptation imaginable there. the only thing that got me through it was know how rubbish id feel the second that burger or cup cake was on its way down my throat.

Also in other news..... i had my first shoe made with ice today, what a revelation! thanks to Cari for that tip, ill definitely be making sure i have at least 1 a day made that way.

bluegirl said:
Ice Shoe? Is that low carb? lol x

Ha, I see you passed my test to see if my posts actually get read! Lol bloody apple and their over zealous auto correct! X

Congrats on getting through an amazingly tough day whoohooooo to you!! I have one shake a day made hot as well :) love the crushed ice ones toooooo at my sons baptism I watched my friend and her hubby spit a sliced membrane dessert ya don't need to know what went in it but Oh my God just watching her eat most of it (just like I would order dessert for sharing as knew hubby wouldn't eat a lot so I would eat rest) and she wasn't letting someone have some it was like lord of the rings "my precious" hahahahaha your so right I wouldn't of been happy when I got home if I had had that at all!!! Xxxx

Hi RB - it's good to hear from a male CDer. Did you say you had done CD before? How much did you lose?
Well done for not falling off the Wagon - I had a planned night off and washed down a giant meal with a bottle of red wine. Ended up hugging the toilet for most of the night - won't be doing that again in a hurry. Back on SS today ... No more nights off for me until June.
Keep us posted - the worst bit is over ...

Thanks Daisy, yes I've done CD before, the first time i lost about 1 and a half stone before i got complacent and it all went wrong, at that time my CDC was a friend and whilst motivational, probably didn't keep my in line enough.:copon: i did have another go last year but that never really got off the blocks due to bad choice of CDC. yes, perhaps its wrong to blame them her but i surely we all look to them for support and motivation.

I'm sure ill have to have a planned night off, but gladly theres nothing on the horizon yet.

Thanks again RBx

Rb I was the same last time I tried this in may last year!! I didn't like my CDC def wrong choice and I think if they are not inspirational to me etc then I have nobody say aren't I doing wel!! Keep going
Sharon x

Well end of day 5 and still doing well, as I've posted before today was going to be challenging for both emotional and temptation reasons.

Thoughts for the day are...

I am lovin shakes blended with ice

As soon as I can add the flavouring to my water I will be doing so.

And most importantly

The worst of the hunger is definitely behind me.

2 days till weigh in, I just need to plan my shakes for tomorrow as I've an early start and don't want to be having my first one at 6.45.

Thanks for everybody's feed back and support over the last couple of days.

RB X

rugger bugger said:
Thanks Daisy, yes I've done CD before, the first time i lost about 1 and a half stone before i got complacent and it all went wrong, at that time my CDC was a friend and whilst motivational, probably didn't keep my in line enough.:copon: i did have another go last year but that never really got off the blocks due to bad choice of CDC. yes, perhaps its wrong to blame them her but i surely we all look to them for support and motivation.

I'm sure ill have to have a planned night off, but gladly theres nothing on the horizon yet.

Thanks again RBx

I'm sure this time will work just fine can't wait for your first WI, finding the right CDC for you helps as we all work differently (but following the same rules) finding one you click with will change everything.

Well, dear diary, day six and I think I've got this nailed! Early start to work today saw me having my first shake at 7.00 am then a drive down to Bristol.

Every time I've passed a tap I've filled my glass up with water so ive so far got through a couple of litres. Then the next thing I know it's 2.30 and I have not had my second shake!

Proud moment of the day was saying no to the offer of a free burger king meal and sat watching 2 colleagues devouring theirs as I write this.

Really looking forward to tomorrow nights weigh in. So fingers crossed I'm well on my way to that first magical stone. RB x

Well done rugger you should very proud cos at this moment I would of bitten their hand of for it lol only joking good luck on your weigh in will be checking in to congratulate you x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Excellent day and well done on turning down burger king! I bet you have a great weigh-in tomorrow!!

It was hard, i won't lie, but i did it and once the evidence was put in the bin i thought no more of it.

The next challenge lies with my housemate, he's had a s**t day and his remedy is a take away, so I'm trying to persuade him to come for a sauna instead.

RB x

rugger bugger said:
It was hard, i won't lie, but i did it and once the evidence was put in the bin i thought no more of it.

The next challenge lies with my housemate, he's had a s**t day and his remedy is a take away, so I'm trying to persuade him to come for a sauna instead.

RB x

I hear ya RB that is how I feel today **** day want to eat infact feel quite down however having hot bath and vanilla shake!!! Keep going can't wait to see how weigh in goes tomorrow I will be around mulling over your post in anticipation lol x

Wow! That's some amazing willpower you've got going on there! You deserve to have a really great weigh in tomorrow :)
Loads of luck xx

Ha thanks girls, how's about this for will power...... We have just had an hour of sauna and jacuzzi ( not at all gay!) and now I'm parked outside the chip shop! ffs! I've told him I'm locking myself in my room!

Oh... It's ok.... He had a chicken kebab! Apparently the healthy option! Lol x

Well done for not joining him in the kebab saga rugger forgot to ask are you doin SS or SS+ ? I'm doing SS took food totally out of the equation then dont have to make any decisions about food. Don't know how long will last on SS like but made it to day 4 tomorrow got me bottle of water in hand so will carry on x

Well done for not joining him in the kebab saga rugger forgot to ask are you doin SS or SS+ ? I'm doing SS took food totally out of the equation then dont have to make any decisions about food. Don't know how long will last on SS like but made it to day 4 tomorrow got me bottle of water in hand so will carry on x

I'm doing straight SS as well Jojo and for the same reasons as you, but this time i will ween myself back into a normal health diet.

Im wondering if i can stay on SS for a month, but not sure ill manage it, will probably end up swapping shake no4 for a low carb meal in the fourth week. but i guess it depends on how well I'm doing. RB x

Back