RC verses SW

Julslynne

No pain, no gain
Hi all

I've been doing SW on and off and fancy a change. Been thinking about joining a RC class. What do you guys think? Is RC better?

Be grateful for your advice.

Thanks Jules. Xxx

Last edited:
Hi jules,

I have done SW in the past too and done really well to start but once it slipped I couldn't get back on track!!

I started RC Monday last week on the solo slim plan (the pre prepared ready meals and soups) as it takes the decision making out of mealtimes for me.

My first week I lost 5.5lbs, got my second wi on Monday but I had also lost 6 inches. I do the plan at home not class so muss out on the exercise class and haven't been doing exercise.

I have to say this is the easiest plan I have ever done. I am actually enjoying it and for the first time ever I can see me getting to target!! Yay!!

I would say give it a go. At the end of the day, what do you have to lose by giving it a try?? Good luck with whatever you decide though :)

I'm the same a Kelly, I was always a slimming world girl, would do well for the first frew months, then thinking I was doing well would slowley creap back up again.

I have been doing RC since Jan, lost 2 stone by the end of march. At that point A couple fo things happened and I didnt want to stick to plan anymore, do after a month of on and off dieting, i am still the same weight!. back on it properly for the last week and will be weighing on Thursday to see where I am.

I would recomend it to everyone, I have even managed to convince my ex SW consultant to change and she loves it too.

let us know how you get on.

Hi all

I've been doing SW on and off and fancy a change. Been thinking about joining a RC class. What do you guys think? Is RC better?

Be grateful for your advice.

Thanks Jules. Xxx

I have come from sw to rc and have found it easier to stick to especially when it comes to wanting a quick meal, with rc you can cook from scratch or enjoy a ready meal or meal out etc so find this fits really well around my busy lifestyle.

I like the change of meals/snacks too & dont feel I have to eat tons of fruit/veg to lose weight. Eating out is easier too, i can use my calories instead of worrying about using a million syns lol!

Also my shopping bills have been alot cheaper since doing rc too.

I used to love the sw plan but found i was eating too much "free food" and now im doing rc i can see why i wasnt losing weight over the last few months when i was probably consuming far too many calories.

Another reason i prefer rc is because not only do you get excellent advice at weigh in but you also get a fab exercise class included in the price :)

And also they dont charge you arrears if you miss a week.
xxx

I have come from sw to rc and have found it easier to stick to especially when it comes to wanting a quick meal, with rc you can cook from scratch or enjoy a ready meal or meal out etc so find this fits really well around my busy lifestyle.

I like the change of meals/snacks too & dont feel I have to eat tons of fruit/veg to lose weight. Eating out is easier too, i can use my calories instead of worrying about using a million syns lol!

Also my shopping bills have been alot cheaper since doing rc too.

I used to love the sw plan but found i was eating too much "free food" and now im doing rc i can see why i wasnt losing weight over the last few months when i was probably consuming far too many calories.

Another reason i prefer rc is because not only do you get excellent advice at weigh in but you also get a fab exercise class included in the price :)

And also they dont charge you arrears if you miss a week.
xxx

Ohhh.... might take a look for a class near me then... I have steered away from going back to class because I cant commit to being there everyweek and with the missed weeks extra payments it soon adds up... If RC dont charge for missed weeks might pop along and find my local class and go everytime I can. What are the class prices and joining fee at the moment ? Do you get anything when you join ?

I regularly buy the mags and have also got the Slim to Win cookbook which is great and has loads of info in it and fab receipes too and also got the RC A-Z of calories which before I find the app was a lifesaver. Have also just got the Amazing Inch Loss Plan book which I think is her most recent (although I have the others somewhere hiding on the book shelf along with my WW and SW books !!) :0

When I joined it was on offer to buy five weeks for £29 and you didnt have to pay the usual £10 joining fee.
You get all your books needed for the plan, the magic measure, portion pots & a dvd. xxx

Back