re carrying on with LT

thanks fran..i rang the chemist earlier today after another late night discussion with my OH and its decided i start refeed tomorrow after my weigh in. i think really the time is right for me, ive lost enough weight, feel so much happier etc and if i do lose a tiny bit more during refeed (like tracey has) then thats fine..im sure itll equal itself out over time. its a long time without food isnt it..31/2 months and what will be nearly a 5stone weight loss..i really couldnt ask for more

ill post tomorrow with the loss and then start the next phase :)

h xx

and toni, that was a lovely message..im blushing here lol

i know for sure that without this forum id have fallen off the wagon by now..thank god for everyones input

h xx

Hi all, I have just finished my re-feed week and luckily didn't put any weight on. Am now on day 3 of the maintanence - 2 shakes/bars and a meal. I still have 1st 7lb - 2st to lose and had planned on staying on the tfr till I'd lost it, but things happen :( and I had to come off it prematurely.

Was told i will lose 2-3lb a week on the maintenance (fingers crossed), but I dont know if that is true. Also I find I am getting hungry quickly and am scared of getting back into old habits - I was a grazer - always eating and not healthily and have noticed that I havent lost my craving for chocolate and crisps :( . Am getting scared I must admit.

hi tanith,
i started refeed monday and i agree everything feels strange! i don't like feeling hungry :( it's really odd and the food makes my body feel quite different - i am getting quite windy and when i've eaten my tummy seems to pop out!
but then against that when i eat the maintenance stuff i feel like i've "broken" the diet! it's all very wierd but it's a case i think of being strict in your head until it becomes a new habit - so breakfast then NOTHING, lunch then NOTHING then dinner then NOTHING! having done the lipotrim full on we know that we can survive on few calories, therefore by upping the calories we will be ok!
i do completely understand how you feel, and as fab as lipotrim is i don't really wanna have to do it again so for me it's a question of getting myself by the short and curly's and forcing a good eating routine into being!
you'll be ok......we'll do the losing on maintenance together...i've got 1 stone 2.5 pounds to get rid of too! so if you get the urge for chocolate or crisps think 'fran wants chocolate and crisps too but she won't have any so neither will i'....lol (fingers crossed)lol
fran :)
p.s. i seem to prattle and can't put things very succinctly but hopefully you can get what i mean!

Back