Re-feed day 4 - really struggling

Hi im on day 4 of re-feeding.

Im finding this much harder than the milkshakes.

I managed to stick to re-feed to the letter until today when I went to buy fruit. I bought enough for the week.

I ended up eating a whole packet of mango pieces, 6 small peaches.

Then on the way home I ate a snack packet of cherries, then I got home and ate more cherries and almost a whole packet of blueberries. Im obsessed in eating them and addicted to fruit...I have been craving them so much.

I ate this alongside the food i would have eaten and am stuffed. I feel really sick and stuffed. Im so upset. I am also scared that this will ruin my chances of not putting on weight and staying stable. I planned to go on maintenance next week.

HELP....Do you think I can salvage my week, im really worried. I need a telling off so i never do it again.

Last edited:
Dunno really hun, i'm sure the others will have some good advice for you. I'd speak to your pharmacist that has been overseeing your TFR and see what they have to say, maybe they'll suggest another week of it and then re-feed again when you've got your head in the right place? x

Ps I can totally sympathise. I'm on re-feed too. I'm finding it far more difficult than on TFR. I think its because the boundaries on TFR are so clear and it all becomes a bit fuzzy when we are let off the leash and left to our own devices xx

Back