re-feed....... how soon?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by goonerjon, 17 April 2009 Social URL.

1. goonerjon

goonerjon Member

Hi everyone, i did the diet a few months ago and did quite well, which spurned my wife on to do it.
    She only wanted to lose a stone but lost 12lb in wk1, she wants to re-feed week 2 but the chemist won't let her, saying you have to be on it for 2 weeks minimum.
    Is this correct? or is the chemist trying it on?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. She-Ra

She-Ra Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    LT
    Please dont get me wrong, but i dont really see why your wife would want to do LT when only wanting to loose 1 stone :rolleyes: Most people that doe this have more than that to loose.

Maybe the maintenance programme would have been a better choice. Or another diet like sw or ww.

I am not sure what the minimum is on LT sorry.

4. FloridaGirl

FloridaGirl Full Member

The first lot of weight you loose is mainly water its only when you hit ketosis when you burn fat, so if she starts refeed after only one week she'll probably put it all back on. (mind you I wish I only needed to do it for one week!!)

5. kered

kered Gold Member

Florida girl is right, she wouldnt have lost any body fat in week 1, and would probably just put it all back on the following week as the glycogen levels went back to their normal levels.

6. Elle-Emm

Elle-Emm Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    8st5lb(42.86%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I'm struggling to see why a chemist would let her do it to only lose a stone :confused: i thought you had to be 3 stone overweight.

she may only lose 2lb second week anyway, so i'd say go with the chemist - she needs to eat sensibly, very low carb in order to not put it all straight back on i believe.

7. kered

kered Gold Member

I think you can start lipotrim as long as your bmi is over 25, but not 100% sure.

8. beccamckecca

beccamckecca Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4.5lb(18.9%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    yes thats right kered, i only had just under 2stone to lose but when i looked into it it doesnt matter the amount you want to lose as long as your bmi is over 25 xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.