Re-feed Results!

Lairey

Hi All,

I promised that I would report my weight loss (or gain!) after my re-feed week, so here I am! I lost 2lb! :D I am really pleased, as I didn't know what to expect and was worried that I may gain weight.

I have been very disciplined with my eating and it has obviously paid off. I have now lost 2 stone 3.5lb in 7 weeks.

I am off to Amsterdam for a long weekend away tomorrow- I can't wait! When I started Lipotrim, I set myself a goal to be a size 14 by this weekend and....... I DID IT!!!

I am going to eat sensibly while I am away but also relax and enjoy myself. Will be Straight back on to the shakes and soups on Wednesday to get me to a size 12.

Anyway, just thought I would let you know the results as promised.

Will be back on here next week.

Bye for now-Keep up the good work everyone. I'm going to miss logging on while I'm away! How sad am I?!?

XxX

Hiya Lairey,

When you get back could you give us a run down fo the things you ate day by day because in 3 weeks time im going to re feed and it would be handy to know and have a really good time in amsterdam and stay away from the space cake hahahahaha!!!!!!

Well done Lairy, nice one, now go and have a great time Amsterdam! x

Aww well done Lairy thats great. I am really pleased for you! Have a great time in Amsterdam hun and keep us updated xxx

Well done...you are doing great!

Good stuff Lairey!! can you please give us your refeed schedule.. so we know how to cope when we are at that stage.. thanks hun..

Back