Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

re-focus people!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by leniloo, 5 October 2009 Social URL.

1. leniloo

leniloo Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have been synful :break_diet:

well after a not so good weekend - I need to get back on track! Unfortunately I won't be able to make the gym much this week as we are redecorating 2 rooms before guests come at the weekend!

This weekend was mostly within my dailysyns until I had a fruit and nut ice cream bars both on saturday and sunday (13 syns each) and 2 scones, apple crumble with custard and other naughties.

This within my weekly syns though so just gonna have to be good now!:cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Joanne W

Joanne W Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    Snap! I decided to take the kids to McD's yesterday. By time we got their I had had nothing to eat all day and ....gave in.... I had a bigmac with fries!!. For tea I then had chicken sandwiches with crisps a glass of wine and a lager! Oh well, back to it today. I do think that I might need to eat some different food though, I think I am getting into a rut eating the same old things time after time.

Will make more of an effort this week!

4. leniloo

leniloo Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have a new recipe to try everyday this week and will be following easy extraas OH is home every night this week and HAS to have meat!

I did the Beef fillets with a mustard sauce from the EE cookbook on saturday which was lovely and only 0.5syns!

Tonight is Chicken keiv with chips!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.