re-focus people!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by leniloo, 5 October 2009 Social URL.

1. leniloo

leniloo Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have been synful :break_diet:

well after a not so good weekend - I need to get back on track! Unfortunately I won't be able to make the gym much this week as we are redecorating 2 rooms before guests come at the weekend!

This weekend was mostly within my dailysyns until I had a fruit and nut ice cream bars both on saturday and sunday (13 syns each) and 2 scones, apple crumble with custard and other naughties.

This within my weekly syns though so just gonna have to be good now!:cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Joanne W

Joanne W Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    Snap! I decided to take the kids to McD's yesterday. By time we got their I had had nothing to eat all day and ....gave in.... I had a bigmac with fries!!. For tea I then had chicken sandwiches with crisps a glass of wine and a lager! Oh well, back to it today. I do think that I might need to eat some different food though, I think I am getting into a rut eating the same old things time after time.

Will make more of an effort this week!

4. leniloo

leniloo Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have a new recipe to try everyday this week and will be following easy extraas OH is home every night this week and HAS to have meat!

I did the Beef fillets with a mustard sauce from the EE cookbook on saturday which was lovely and only 0.5syns!

Tonight is Chicken keiv with chips!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.