Re-introduction! will stick around this time hehe!

Hi there Minimin guys & gals,

I joined up in septmeber last year and after a disaster break-up & a complete and utter chaotic rebound guy, I have kicked the wasters from my life & hope to start finally tackiling my issues surrounding food and my body image, Its time i got my life back instead of giving so much control to others.

So in the last month, ive got myself off reductil, onto Anti-D's (these just make me binge though) Although all my suicidal thought stopped a few days after finishing the reductil & i know realise that although i am depressed the suicidal stuff probably came from those!

Brought a car its lovely, her name is Amy hehe! :D so i have no excuse to not leave the house for weeks at a time now!

And yesterday I got a job *insert happy dance* Woop woop!! my start date can be upto 6months away so im now going to enjoy the last of my non-working life in the hopefully sun before i re-join the work force hehe...

I saw a medium recently who said i would get this job & get my new car, im also destined to move into a new house (im hunting at the moment, and now i have employment comming i can afford somewhere half decent!) and my fella will be comming my way soon, and he's going to be the one suposedly :) How exciting!!!

Wow, ive really babbled on now, sorry!!

Dieting started badly this morning,however theres still some of the day left to turn it around!

Hope to see you around the fourms!

Also im considering the cambridge diet once im back at work in a few months, untill then im just concentrating on dealing with emotional issues etc....

welcome back! :) I'm a restarter too!

Sorry to hear about the caotic time you've had of late.. Well done picking yourself off and dusting yourself down! :)

Hi and welcome back. Sounds like you've turned a corner in your life.

Good luck.

argghhh Im new to this, trying to set it up and keep getting error messages & Im sooo dieing to get started. (this is a test)!

Eeek at long last it's working.

I'm sorry to intrude on ur thread Starbuck I've been scratching my head all evening trying to set this up.

Hope all goes well for you. You sound very positive after all you have been through, you go girl! x :)

Good luck.

argghhh Im new to this, trying to set it up and keep getting error messages & Im sooo dieing to get started. (this is a test)!

:sign0144:When you are a newbie

You are in a group which has no avatar, limited signature space, no Private messaging other members, no sending email to other members and you cannot upload images to the gallery.

Members can post weight loss ticker link into your signature on joining.

Here is a link with step by step instructions to show you how to do it...

http://www.minimins.com/tutorials/19...ctory-com.html (How to setup a weight loss ticker on Tickerfactory.com)

You need the bb code here for ticker and graphics to work.

When you reach 20 posts you get avatar privileges and a larger signature space and can upload images to the gallery.

When you reach 50 posts, you get even more signature space, and private messaging and emailing is enabled.

You need at least 50 posts for your profile page.

You also need 50 posts to post links. You may not post links to personal business sites or personal websites with advertising or websites that are in competition with MiniMins.

I hope you understand the privileges that you will receive for being a long term poster.

To find your way about click on this thread and it will give you further information and if you need any help please ask.

http://www.minimins.com/introductions/46674-new-members-guided-tour-minimins.html

Love Mini xxx

Back