• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Extra Easy Re-joined Tonight

Decided this afternoon that I would start again afresh!!

Joined a different local group to wipe the slate clean and it turned out to be a raster nite!! It seems to be a friendly group which is important to me!!

I think in the past I have failed to engage with the rest of the group due to the negativity some ppl had, eg not losing weight, bragging about takeaways, etc. I need inspiration not encouragement to eat bad food!!

I won a prize in the raffle tonite (prizes were mainly wine) and I chose a set of electronic kitchen scales to weigh cereal etc. Commitment lol ;-)

I weighed in at a mega hefty 15 stone. I am 5ft 6.5ins. I am a baggy size 18. I feel totally disgusted with myself for letting myself go completely.

I will check in from time to time to update on my progress!! Hopefully I won't be taking the scenic route!!

For exercise I will run and swim :)

Cheers for reading my essay!!

Sarah xxx

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Thank you Kay :) I hope to succeed this time xxx

Hi Hun and well done on restarting. I joined in March at 15 stone 7.5 lb, size 20 and am now 12stone 5 and a 14/16. Not the fastest weight loss ever but I feel great for it and have found EE so easy to do. Want to lose about another 19lb and I know the plan works so I'll get there even if it takes a while.
Having support on here is fantastic. Good luck xx

Welcome back to the plan. Don't waste time beating yourself up over the past. Focus on that lovely bright future. You've had a great, positive start, and are in the perfect place now to get into it.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL raster night!

WELL DONE you sound positive and ready to make changes... proud of you and your brand new start

He he a little slip of the Tongue!! I've had a good couple of days apart from a major blip at Starbucks yesterday!! I got some luxury fruit bread jam n butter! I shared it with OH cos I wasn't that hungry!

I got home and filled in the diary at about 8pm!! On SW website the luxury fruit bread is 24 syns per slice!! Add the butter and jam!! And I was 30 syns over budget!!

Argh!! So disappointed cos that luxury bread is nice and I would normally have 2 slices!! Not any more!!

Wednesday I only had 2.5 syns. I was trying not to use them all everyday!!

Anyway, today is a new day!! xxx