• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Re joined

Well after starting SW back in march, and reaching my club ten :) I went off plan for 4 weeks... Got engaged!!! And celebrated a little too much lol!!I know no excuse..... But anyway.... Went back to class last night for first time and put on 8lb so I'm very disappointed in myself :(

Is anyone else in the same boat?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

JackieN

One day at a time, one step at a time
Hey Karen
Who can blame you for celebrating :D congratulations sweetie :bliss: sure you will both be very very happy.

Ok so you've put on but you know sw works and you have taken the biggest step and gone back :D proud of you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Congratulations on your engagement! We all fall off once in a while I fell off for 6 months and put on over 1st and a ½ but picked myself up again. At least you are back on track and still doing something about it and didn't just give up. Good Luck :)

I've been back on plan for 5 weeks now and have lost 10½lb. Last time I done SW is was on plan for 26 weeks and lost 7lb in total but gained 3lb back whilst still at group :cry:, but enjoying a lot more this time round x

Wow check you out thats so good!! Well done you :D

I think once your back to being motivated it's good... It's just staying that way!!

My problem is my sweet tooth and long shifts :( xx

I found work difficult as I was lucky to even get a lunch and when I did it was one of those pop out and get a sandwich and a chocolate bar for a quick grab and go lunch, bit i'm out of work atm so thats why I properly finding it easier as I have the time. I'm the same I love chocolate and ice cream but I have worked out my syns so every friday after my WI on Thursday I have a 2 bar KitKat as its only 5½ syns which for me is worth having!

Aw that's a bit like me, but u save a curly wurly a day :)

I work in a children's home so I'm constantly surrounded in take aways, and foods!! :( so it's when your willpower needs to come in!!

I'm on fb if you fancy chatting on there too, I sometimes forget about this haha xx