Re-joining class this week and looking for a buddy!

Sheanin said:
You'll be great Liz, if anything missing that WI will have you even more conscious of the next one so give it 100%!

I had a look at my diary so far and I'm REALLY pleased. Every single day has been 100%, never over syns, never under, just a lovely balance of super healthy food, a bit of what I fancy and exercise. God it feels good to be here - a month ago I was still eating all the wrong stuff, lots of it (or going all day with nothing followed by evening binge), felt lethargic, run down and my clothes were juat getting tighter and tighter. Here I am almost half a stone down feeling AWESOME and it's all down to the most simple changes. I love Slimming World!

I need some of that please!

I'm full of cold, eating all the wrong things and joining a new group tonight, not sure what to do, I want to listen to the new members talk as someone's coming with me but do I save the joining fee and just weigh in and face a gain or start a fresh again!

I work with the consultant so ill speak to her today, shouldn't really rejoin as its more money and that's always tight these days!

I would just keep going rather than rejoining. Maybe a new group in itself is exactly what you need :)

Not quite as bouncy today...sneak peek on the scales tells me to expect a small loss or STS tomorrow morning...but it's ok. Looking ahead to next week already!

You can shift that for next week hun :) Think positive and on track!

I plan on for sure! I've set up as a shift worker now so i'll be going every other week, need to keep focussed!!

Decided to change my ways a little, I don't normally est breakfast and find myself hungry at work and use my heb to try to curb it but last night in class we were talking about food as fuel etc so this week, actually started today, ive had breakfast and im going to try to stay satisfied, not starving and obvs not stuffed like a pig!

I want to use my heb as a snack with a cuppa not as an attempt to fill myself up (which it wasn't doing) and making me feel miserable!

Here's too eating more SF!!!!!

How is everyone doing this week?

I had another 3lb off over two weeks but we will see what happens next only got one more 1lb til my half stone award. Not losing as quickly as I did last time, which isn't a bad thing as I hope it stays off this time!

Does anyone else have their SW consultant keep texting them encouragement and support, I'm not complaining just never had it before so its taking some getting used to lol!

Good luck for this week,
Liz

Sent from my HTC Rhyme S510b using MiniMins

No weigh in for me as i'm going every other week now but sneaky peak is showing a 3 lb loss so far (on my scales though!!!)

Hope I don't blow it this weekend!

Back