Re-joining class this week and looking for a buddy!

Lucylu79

Gold Member
Hi All!

I've been absent from class for a good 4 months now I think, I have slowly gained 10lbs which isn't awful but still if it carries on I shall be back to where I started!

I've tried doing it alone but I just stayed the same which is great for when I get to target but whilst i'm trying to get there I feel I need that class support.

My nearest class is on a tuesday and I intend to research some more local ones (I have a 17month old and have to take him with me so I need the earliest class after 3pm when I finish work)

Just wondering if there is anyone out there looking to join this week or re-join who would like to buddy up??!?!:cool:

I was at slimming world while at uni and left when I came back home I've put nearly 2 stone back on so it's time to shift this weight. I'm rejoining on Monday I have a coupon to get free membership and I can't wait! I'm hoping rejoining that and more exercise will help me lose again. Already going to have some challenges this week with a couple of leaving do's at work. But that's the great thing about slimming world you can have a few treats and still lose :)

Hi liz, yes that's one of the things I love about Sw too, I was only telling my sil the same thing the other day!

I've done a food shop today so that will arrive tomorrow ready to start tues after weigh in!!

Hi I'm rejoining after a few wks break. I've been doing SW since march 2011 but gave more or less STS since before christmas. Thought having a breaking a coming back as a new mbr might make things fresh again. Here's hoping!

I've spent the night looking through food diaries on here to get some ideas, getting stuck though as people use shortenings and I can't work out what they are!

Good luck!

Browsie said:
Hi I'm rejoining after a few wks break. I've been doing SW since march 2011 but gave more or less STS since before christmas. Thought having a breaking a coming back as a new mbr might make things fresh again. Here's hoping!

Hi !!!!!

When's your weigh in??

I'm starting again tomorrow too! I have not been to a class since beginning of July and have put on nearly a stone :sigh: I need to lose 3 stone so a long way to go but if i don't start now i dread to think how much i will put on! Good luck x
ps LizB where did you get the coupon from?

It was from woman magazine but they are out weekly and runs out on the 25th so I don't think you will get one in time sorry hun! x

sharron12 said:
I'm starting again tomorrow too! I have not been to a class since beginning of July and have put on nearly a stone :sigh: I need to lose 3 stone so a long way to go but if i don't start now i dread to think how much i will put on! Good luck x
ps LizB where did you get the coupon from?

Hi Sharon!

I too have nearly put in a stone so let's get it off!!!!

Unfortunately I've got tonnes to lose - getting on for 6 stone but I hope we can help each other together :)

Definately!! I have 3 stone to lose so a fair bit to go too. When are you weighing in and are you going to a class or doing sw at home?

Haha it's ok think we are allowed to be a bit slow on a Sunday. Unfortunately I find it much too easy to cheat if I don't go to classes and not stay on the straight and narrow. So I start again tomorrow, not that I will have a good day as we have region day at work and its full of bacon butties and buffets as food, then class after work I don't think weigh in will be what I want it to be!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

OMG I've just logged onto the SW website to check the details of my local class and the name of the consultant has changed! I left once because of the consultant there as I just felt like she skimmed over the ones who had less to lose.

I hope this is a long term thing and not just someone covering hols!!!

Anyway my class is tomorrow at 6pm, I need to ask MIL nicely today if she will look after Alfie, or, she did say she'd come with me, need to approach that subject with caution me thinks!!!!

Hi guys, I started exactly one year today for 3 mths & lost over 2 stone. Then Christmas came & I put on weight so I was embarrassed to go back. But that was a big mistake & now I not only put on that weight but 2 stone more, so now I have over 7.5 stone to lose :( I rejoined last Tuesday so my first proper weigh in is tomorrow...ARGGGGHHH! VERY happy to buddy up or chat on here...Good luck!

How much do u have to lose? I think it's awful they ignore the ones with less to lose u pay the same amount

When I went he 1st time I think I had just under 2 stone to lose. I've checked anyway and the consultant has left due to 'health reasons' so hopefully the new one will be better!!!

Hi guys, I started exactly one year today for 3 mths & lost over 2 stone. Then Christmas came & I put on weight so I was embarrassed to go back. But that was a big mistake & now I not only put on that weight but 2 stone more, so now I have over 7.5 stone to lose :( I rejoined last Tuesday so my first proper weigh in is tomorrow...ARGGGGHHH! VERY happy to buddy up or chat on here...Good luck!

Try to think of it in a positive light - You have gone back now and can start a fresh, well done for loosing 2 stone, you obviously know how to do the plan!!! You can do it again for sure!

What time is your weigh in tomorrow? What plan have you followed??

Back