Re-joining group tonight :D

Well time has come for me to be a good girl & re-join a class tonight.

I am wanting to shift 1stone 4lbs (i think) to take me to where I want to be.

New class, closer to home so new faces too!

I am actually looking forward to it - not the initial getting on rge scales but hay its got to be done!! No more naughty's like I have been doing, I'm going back to basic's with the knowledge that I WILL be getting on those scales each week again, rather than me being naughty & not getting on at home because I know i've gained!!

Good for you getting back in class!
I rejoined last week and faced the damage.. It wasn't great but I thought it would be worse! Had my first WI since rejoining this week and had a great loss of 5.5lb :eek: I was shocked!
How was your first class? I think, for me anyway, it makes loads of difference to actually go and get on those scales, and especially if it's easy for you to get to and new faces etc you'll get right back into it! Good luck and let us know how your getting on :) xx

Good luck for tonight!

Remember that whatever the scales say tonight it will be the last time you look at that number. Think how great next week will feel when you are seeing the numbers get smaller!

Enjoy your new class. I weight in tonight as well and am dreading it because my week has been a disaster!

Thanks both of you x

Yeah I will just crack on - the thing is my meals are always SW meals (well 95% of the time) my problem has been the naughty snacks & bottles of wine come the weekend!

Never mind, done it before I'm sure I can do it again :)

Back