Re-joining tomorrow

MissShiraz

Hiya all,

Well as the title says i'm re-starting SW tomorrow morning. Really need to get my backside into gear. I re-joined back in April after having my now 7 month old son and stopped going just before our holiday to Rhodes in September.

We've had a really bad month here, and i've been living off takeaways and pre-made sandwiches and pasta boxes. My other half and 5 year old daughter were both admitted to hospital and were very poorly one week after the other and the week before this i was admitted to hospital after suffering a miscarriage.

Things are much better here at home and now i'm over the exhaustion of the last month and can feel my tummy spilling over what was a slack waistband i need to get back on it!

I loved coming on here (not been on since August) and cannot wait to get chatting again!

Becs x :D

Hi and welcome back. Sometimes you just have to give priority to other things that are going on in your life so don't feel bad. It sounds like you've been through a really rough time and I'm glad things are improving.

Hello there MissShizah I had missed you on the forum.

I'm so sorry for the trouble you have recently had especially the loss of your baby, I hope you are all now recovering and are on the mend.

Good to have you back, good luck with your weight loss. X

Hi welcome back - you sound really focused so I a sure that you will do well.

Glad things are looking up for you now.

Welcome back! Sorry you've had such a tough time of it in your absence, sounds like it's been really hard work. Glad you're back with us now though, and I hope things are much better :)

You really have been tested havent you hun??? Hugs.
Welcome back and good luck!!

xxx

Hiiiiiiiiii

Thanks for all your lovely replies.

Times sure have been tough here but onwards and upwards and a bloody good new me! :D

Very nervous about weigh in this morning, as know i've piled it on! Arrgghhhh

I eamiled my consultant last night as he sent me the new cards inviting me back. In a way i cannot wait but i just dread those numbers! Ha ha!

See you later, so i can tell you all what a chunk i am! :eek: :p

B x

Good luck with your weigh in! You have definitely made the right decision, be brave with the results of today and just think of how different you will be feeling this time next week xx

OMG - I weighed in at a stone heavier than when i left in August :-(

BUT, that's definatley given me the kick i need!

I've just made Butternut Squash, Red Pepper and sage soup for lunch. Mark wapped it back as did my 7 month old Gabriel. It is sooo yummy and easy to make.

Going to meal plan for the rest of the week to make sure i have a good loss next Tuesday! :)

Back