Re-Re-Start!!!

Ela ine

Likes to post, and eat.
Hi all, have attempted this diet (twice!) before and despite losing some, I really wasn't in the right place... I so however think I'm in the right frame of mind and am ready to roll! Brining tomorrow am! Ironically I'm the happiest I've ever been - at my largest! I'm super in love and feel super lucky in life right now. For the first time ever this is totally and completely for me.

Look forward to reading all the diaries and hoping to lose 2 stone in 10 weeks (before my next big occasion!)

Good luck everyone!! X

P.s I have 7 stone to shift! Yikes!!!

Good luck. I'm restarting today as well x

Make that 7 stone 8.5 :(

Jeeeeeeesus!

Day 1 begins now!

Attachments

• image-2454653623.jpg
    image-2454653623.jpg
    416.2 KB · Views: 74
slim_and_happy said:
Good luck! You can do it!
:)

Thank you!

Am I right in thinking we can still have black tea? x

Wanted to wish you well on your weight loss journey hope you sail through the first week as quickly as ive just sailed through it.

No matter how much you have to lose the scales drop quickly as long as you stick to the plan and drink the water

:)

Thanks guys :)

Wow forgot how awesome everyone on this site is, so supportive, thank you.

Day 1 over....just! I struggled a lot more than I thought i would - it's harder than I remember!!!

Had strawberry shake, spaghetti pack, chicken and cauli and bar - got really hungry after the chicken am thinking maybe I should just stick to the packs for a few days??

Day 2!

Breakfast strawberry shake
Lunch: strawberry shake
Dinner: 100g chicken, 200g veg
7pm: choc truffa with black tea

Wooooo I can do this :D
Can't wait to get into ketosis .... Have a splitting head ache x

Sounds like a fab day :) keep up the good work :)

Must keep going!

Think I are too much tuna last night :(

Must keep going!

Think I are too much tuna last night :(

Hi you are doing well so far. Good luck I've 9 st to lose :eeeeeeeek: don't worry too much about tuna it could've been something much worse. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello! Congrats on your restart!

Look forward to reading your progress, I only made it back last week myself...

Hi Hunny Bunny. How the devil RU? I'm re-re starting today n Im gonna try the fast diet! C how I go x :) I've really missed ya x
We can do it!
New link
http://www.minimins.com/showthread.php?t=314169
Fresh Start - The Fast Diet - Wishbird007(Liz)

Last edited:
Back