RE-START AGAINNNNNNN

samsmummy

HI PPL
Well im restarting again going on holiday 9 weeks on wenesday need to get finger out or il end up getting harpooned while im lying sunbathing well here goes ps this is day 1 and might i say i had a soup for brekkie this morning and i feel i have actually benefited from it cause im still not hungry (cant take the credit for this idea tho hubby said why did i not try it this way ) looks like he could be right il keep you informed going to have my 2nd soup now lunch xxxxxxxx

hi hun,

I'm re-starting again today I've been faffing about for the last couple of months, Ive only got 5 weeks before my sis wedding, I'll be happy with a stone loss even thou I know Ive crept over the stone now.

good luck to us all xxx

I restarted last Friday as have a holiday booked in 19 weeks. Like you also have visions of being harpooned but more important for me I'd like to be able to sit in comfort on the plane! Last time I could'nt get the table down properly and 'spilled' under the armrests into my daughters seats:eek:

I will be re starting sunday , hows it going ladies ?

soup for breakie???
i always make mine with loads of extra water so i get a big bowl full, i feel stuffed afterwards!
good luck with it hun!! x

Good luck with it, I'm sure you'll do really well:)

good luck hun xxxxxxxx

hi samsmum

LL is lighterlife which is the sae almost as Cambridge Diet except you have 4 sachets with LL, same rules apply, water of 4 litres plus for better weight losses.

Hi ladies, yeah its tough but as they say the tough get going, we can all do this.

sue xx

Good luck guys!

Yeah - LL is much the same. More expensive (£60 or so a week now i think, it doubled while i was doing it so i moved to CD). You also have group sessions with the LLC rather than one 2 one's, i found this quite good as i met some friends this way but others don't like it! LL flavours aren't as nice either and they didn't (maybe they do now) do tetras and the bars were vile!!

I'll be re-starting on the 26th July after my hols next week. Not fun! But it has to be done!

Back