2day completed hurayy!

My 2nd day over with and am feeling gooood!
Im excited to see what day 3 brings I am 13.13 and 5ft 2 I want to get to at least 11 stone for aug

I'm doing SS+ and sick of prawns haha! Going to have chicken and veg tomorrow Mmmm I was thinking of halving my soup and making it for a sauce for my chicken like chicken n mushroom or mushroom one

Anyone done this before ?? I think will be yummy

Please let me know your ideas , ps I'm craving garlic

Bikinibod21 said:
Im excited to see what day 3 brings I am 13.13 and 5ft 2 I want to get to at least 11 stone for aug

I'm doing SS+ and sick of prawns haha! Going to have chicken and veg tomorrow Mmmm I was thinking of halving my soup and making it for a sauce for my chicken like chicken n mushroom or mushroom one

Well done :) I'm on day 4!! And I woke up feeling so good this morning!
I'm in SS so sorry can't answer that one.

:) x

Bikini bod you are around the same stats as me! I'm 5ft 3 and 13st 11 I started on Wednesday :)

Good luck in your journey :) xxx

Miss_c1985 said:
Bikini bod you are around the same stats as me! I'm 5ft 3 and 13st 11 I started on Wednesday :)

Good luck in your journey :) xxx

How have you been finding the plan ? And are you doing SS+ or just SS ?
I really don't feel hungry at al and food isn't even entering my mind at the moment

X

cor you girls are doing soooo well its excellent when you get to your first weigh in its so exciting xxxx

MissieCB said:
cor you girls are doing soooo well its excellent when you get to your first weigh in its so exciting xxxx

How's the plan going for you how long have been on it ?

I'm hating this horrible breath situation bought a mouth spray. Really don't want to eat chewing gum x

Bikinibod21 said:

Hello :) I'm on SS+ too and have been for a week, but had a naughty 3 days off plan and decided to scratch a big fat line through last week & start a complete fresh today.. I tend to only eat chicken for my SS+ meal and hate veg so have it on its own.. Also bought some quorn mince to give that a try.

I'm sure you could make a sauce out of your soup, but remember you're only allowed 3 CWD products & a 200kcal meal, so the soup would encounter for one of your products x

- sent from my iPhone. "No one said it would be easy, they just said it'd be worth it.."

How's the plan going for you how long have been on it ?

I'm hating this horrible breath situation bought a mouth spray. Really don't want to eat chewing gum x

Hey I am on my fourth week and got weigh in tomorrow had a major slip up a couple of weekends ago due to not being able to say no to champers looool but still lost 3lbs. This week i have been ill and had sugary tea and really p***ed off with myself as I double I will get away with it this week :(((

Its the best diet tho xx

laurenmay said:
Hello :) I'm on SS+ too and have been for a week, but had a naughty 3 days off plan and decided to scratch a big fat line through last week & start a complete fresh today.. I tend to only eat chicken for my SS+ meal and hate veg so have it on its own.. Also bought some quorn mince to give that a try.

I'm sure you could make a sauce out of your soup, but remember you're only allowed 3 CWD products & a 200kcal meal, so the soup would encounter for one of your products x

- sent from my iPhone. "No one said it would be easy, they just said it'd be worth it.."

Ah well at least you started fresh again I'm surprised I have not had a cheat day yet! I'm
Usually a cheater on diets think in just keep thinking Ibiza in aug in my head skinny Minnie!!

I wa going to half my soup pack so I still felt like I was having 3 . The mango shake is lovely I recommend it to any 1 it's so refreshing.

Do u not like salad ? I couldn't eat chicken on its own but suppose if I wasn't hungry
X

MissieCB said:
Hey I am on my fourth week and got weigh in tomorrow had a major slip up a couple of weekends ago due to not being able to say no to champers looool but still lost 3lbs. This week i have been ill and had sugary tea and really p***ed off with myself as I double I will get away with it this week :(((

Its the best diet tho xx

This sounds like me usually. Can't resist a drink I'm out tomorrow and planning on a few vodka diet cokes but I don't even want to go out. I'm thinking to myself I can't afford to cheat. I done a similar program called weight matters about 2 years ago and didn't last 5 mins!

I'm sure you will get on track I think these forums are great and a great way to keep on track. Some times i just write on them and have no intention for people to reply just to keep on track!

Keep your head up!
X

This sounds like me usually. Can't resist a drink I'm out tomorrow and planning on a few vodka diet cokes but I don't even want to go out. I'm thinking to myself I can't afford to cheat. I done a similar program called weight matters about 2 years ago and didn't last 5 mins!

I'm sure you will get on track I think these forums are great and a great way to keep on track. Some times i just write on them and have no intention for people to reply just to keep on track!

Keep your head up!
X

Ill be honest with you if you get drunk its really hard the next day to not eat anything as your hungover but if you have a few im sure you will be ok. You could even eat some protein before you go out. BUT if you really dont wanna go, dont go, its up to you everyone needs to appreciate what your doing and sometimes you need to put yourself first. I never thought I would be able to turn down a night out but have managed to a few times xxxx

xxxx

MissieCB said:
Ill be honest with you if you get drunk its really hard the next day to not eat anything as your hungover but if you have a few im sure you will be ok. You could even eat some protein before you go out. BUT if you really dont wanna go, dont go, its up to you everyone needs to appreciate what your doing and sometimes you need to put yourself first. I never thought I would be able to turn down a night out but have managed to a few times xxxx

xxxx

Unfortunately I have a ticket to go and see a dj, it's that I don't want to go out really it's that i don't trust myself to stop drinking but I have surprised myself so far with not cheating so my will power might take over. Yeah good idea might top up on some extra protein bulk my 1 meal up a bit so I'm not craving as much when I've had a few vodkas. Thanks x

Back