Induction Re-Start - Sona's Diary / Daily foods/ weekly Weigh In's etc

sona1980

Gold Member
Hi everyone! :wave_cry:

don't know if you remember me! I was on this board a few years back! although I have had success with Atkins about ...10 years ago I have not really given it a good chance again! I have lost weight on WW and Dukan diet since then but back in need of losing a fair bit again!

Had my 2nd baby in March last year and now over a year later im still 9kg heavier than my pre-preg weight! So I need a re-start and knuckle down! Today weighed in an 89.1kg although it has been 87 in the past 2 weeks so think im in a 2 up 2 down battle at the moment. I'm re-starting Atkins officially tomorrow and will keep a log of the whole thing to spur myself along. Please feel free (if anyone's reading) to comment/ encourage/ check my posts to make sure im on the right path.

Got a crust less quiche ready for breakfasts
Chicken and veg for lunch
chicke / Fish / sausage and salad for dinner

I tend to eat the same thing for a few days so will update on the day.

wish me luck! (again)

Last edited:
Day two.

B- 2 egg omlette with sausage and cheese
L- onion soup home made, cheese string
D- cauli mash with cheese, chicken breast

Tomorrow looks like quiche for breakfast
Chicken n veg for lunch
Dinner tbc

No loss as yet

Yesterday was fab stuck to plan! Weight this morning 88.2 So some movement! Woop.

B- Quiche
L- Chicken and kebab
S- Cheese string
D- Onion soup, Kabada (without the naan break) and chicken wings (fathers day take out!)

Slip up yesterday resulted in half a kabada with naan and a slice of pizza n cake. 88.9

B- omelette with cheese
L- kofte and salad with boiled egg whites
D- chicken salad

Sona hi!
How funny I've popped back on and here you are! Congrats on your lo. Did you have a girl or boy? I had a girl in jan last year. She's a pickle!
Ive been back to low carbing for about a week and half now and lost 9lb so far. For the first time in ages my head is in the right place.
Really good to see you here
xxxx

Back