RE-START - EXCITED!

Hi!! I'm restarting today after 6 months of not doing cd! Managed to only put on half of what I lost (lost 3 stone in 3 months, put 1.5 back on...not totally catastrophic!!!)
Just so excited about losing weight!! I have a pair of jeans that I want to fit into by next week...I'm aiming for a stone this first week....I think I should do it as I've been eating so much of all the wrong food so hopefully alot of the weight is water weight, lol, that way a big loss will spur me on and i'll actually manage to stick to it!!!
Gonna try not to 'cheat' which is where I went wrong last time, got away with a little nibble here and there, still had good losses and then thought I could do it on my own...haha it didn't work and I am now 'little miss piggy' incarnate...but I'm optimistic, enthusiastic and have a holiday to go on in june (end of)...aiming to have lost at least 3 stone by then, gonna be hard as everyone else in the house is eating :cry:so not nice when they're sat with a huge dinner and i've got a minging soup lol... but as the saying goes 'nothing tastes as good as being slim feels' so i'm gonna go for it!!!

Good luck goingforit!

If ever you have a weak moment - come on here!

x

Sorry i meant to say goingforhalf!!! Doh!

lol all means the same thing doesn't it, doesn't have to be half, lol a quater would do, an eight...just wanna be smaller than i am now!! feel icky all big and hot and sweaty and i ache....for the first time in my life ,y bones actually hurt...just gotta do something about it!!

You'll be great. We have a great little thread going called the March Team if you fancy joining us. x

think i will, hopefully save jumping around on these threads lol, i'm just trying to waste time at the mo! waiting to start a new job so being at home all day every day is really doing my head in!!

Back