RE-START - EXCITED!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by goingforhalf, 16 March 2009 Social URL.

1. goingforhalf

goingforhalf Member

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Hi!! I'm restarting today after 6 months of not doing cd! Managed to only put on half of what I lost (lost 3 stone in 3 months, put 1.5 back on...not totally catastrophic!!!)
    Just so excited about losing weight!! I have a pair of jeans that I want to fit into by next week...I'm aiming for a stone this first week....I think I should do it as I've been eating so much of all the wrong food so hopefully alot of the weight is water weight, lol, that way a big loss will spur me on and i'll actually manage to stick to it!!!
    Gonna try not to 'cheat' which is where I went wrong last time, got away with a little nibble here and there, still had good losses and then thought I could do it on my own...haha it didn't work and I am now 'little miss piggy' incarnate...but I'm optimistic, enthusiastic and have a holiday to go on in june (end of)...aiming to have lost at least 3 stone by then, gonna be hard as everyone else in the house is eating :cry:so not nice when they're sat with a huge dinner and i've got a minging soup lol... but as the saying goes 'nothing tastes as good as being slim feels' so i'm gonna go for it!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. CD first timer

CD first timer Full Member

Good luck goingforit!

If ever you have a weak moment - come on here!

x

4. CD first timer

Sorry i meant to say goingforhalf!!! Doh!

5. goingforhalf

goingforhalf Member

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    lol all means the same thing doesn't it, doesn't have to be half, lol a quater would do, an eight...just wanna be smaller than i am now!! feel icky all big and hot and sweaty and i ache....for the first time in my life ,y bones actually hurt...just gotta do something about it!!

6. CD first timer

You'll be great. We have a great little thread going called the March Team if you fancy joining us. x

7. goingforhalf

goingforhalf Member

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    think i will, hopefully save jumping around on these threads lol, i'm just trying to waste time at the mo! waiting to start a new job so being at home all day every day is really doing my head in!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.