RE-start is GO!!

Sez

has started again!!
Hiya you lovely peeps!!

Have emailed my CDC with my order for 14 days worth of packs. (Gonna be pricey as opted for all tetras for ease!)

Just waiting for her to get back to me with a date to collect then I plan to start by the end of Aug, or 1st Sept at the latest. I am really quite excited about it tbh! I had a short taste of slimdom when I reached a size 12, (not a my official BMI target, but boy I felt good!!) I sooooo want to get that back.

I would really love to lose between 3 & 4 stones by Xmas. Is that do-able? I think it should be if I truthfully do 100%, and dont try to cheat myself.

Last year, at school (I am a TA) the children had an Xmas party. Guest stars were the Spice Girls!! It was such fun, a group of us staff donned appropriate costumes and mimed and danced (choreographed properly LOL!!) to Wannabe. The kids were far to young to remember the Spice Girls way back then, but honestly they LOVED it!! I cannot beleive that me, fat, blob Sarah, actually dressed up as ..........wait for it.........

POSH SPICE !!!!!!!!!.

How the heck I found the confidence to wear a lbd, heels, etc & sing and dance in front of 360 kids I will never know. The old Sarah wold have run a mile and sadly Sarah now, is the same.

I just want that feeling again, that people I can have fun and people will laugh with me & not at me.

The positive vibes are flowing, and I am now starting to low-carb in prep for CD.

I want to aim for one stone at a time, which will build to the bigger picture I am hoping for.

Wish me luck!!

xxxxx

Yeah, you can do it! :) :party0038:

Especially as it sounds like your head's in the right place. I'm hoping to lose about the same amount by Christmas too (I restarted yesterday).

Just gotta keep thinking about those LBDs. Except...

You know, I don't want a black one. I wanna red one :)

Good luck hun!

Good luck xxx

You can so do this hun, behind you all the way xxx

Thanks all!! Really looking fwd now!!

And Lily......... loving the idea of the little red dress!!! We want photos at Xmas !!!!

Happy Sunday all!! (Just packing for a few days camping in Cheddar - but the forecast is not great, to say the least!)

Good luck! YOU CAN DO IT! You will definitely be able to lose 3-4 stone by Christmas - there's jsut over 4 months to go, so it is possible! Let us know how you get on x

More positive vibes flowing your way, Sarah! :vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes:

It's all very exciting. What day are you actually starting?

Started at my new school properly today. Really enjoyed it. Can you believe it but am on strike tomorrow. Pay dispute. Talk about bad timing. Have arranged to meet staff from previous school for coffee and a natter.

Was supervising in dining room today and the smell of the chicken curry was almost unbearable. I really fancied some! However, went upstairs later and had my tetra. It really filled me up. I think it is not hunger as much as not enough water. I feel constantly thirsty and am struggling to drink enough at the moment.

I remember it was the most difficult part of doing LL too.

It is great that you are in a happier frame of mind, Sarah. This often happens when we make a decision and take control back.

Good luck.
AJ

You still camping? Hope the weather's better in Cheddar than it is here!

Hi Sarah,

I remember you from the last time I was on CD! How was the camping trip??

Back