re start october 25th

united99

Hi all,

I have a massive 5-6 stone to lose, can't wait to get started again but have to wait until my baby is 12 weeks.

Hope to join the journey with you all but i am a bit worried as I know how hard it is doing SS.

x

Congratulations on the new arrival, to make things easier cut out as much carbs as you can, drink more water and reduce your portions. It's hard having to wait isn't it I remember at my 7 day check with the doctor he asked me if I had thought about losing weight (baby 7 days old so that was the last thing on my mind) I said I would but as I was bf'ing i was not sure how to go about it, he told me I was making excuses and to just get on with it. Then tried to push a sliming group that he runs on me.
You will be fine just stick with it
Xx

congratulations on your baby -and good luck with CD - 5 or 6 stone will go in no time and you will soon be a yummy mummy!!

mama22 said:
Congratulations on the new arrival, to make things easier cut out as much carbs as you can, drink more water and reduce your portions. It's hard having to wait isn't it I remember at my 7 day check with the doctor he asked me if I had thought about losing weight (baby 7 days old so that was the last thing on my mind) I said I would but as I was bf'ing i was not sure how to go about it, he told me I was making excuses and to just get on with it. Then tried to push a sliming group that he runs on me.
Xx

I can't believe your doc said that to you 7 days after you had a baby. Must have been a male doctor. I started CD at 6 months when I stopped BFing and had 6 stone to lose and am more than four down now so getting there! Good luck x

I can't believe your doc said that to you 7 days after you had a baby. Must have been a male doctor. I started CD at 6 months when I stopped BFing and had 6 stone to lose and am more than four down now so getting there! Good luck x
i've read that in france they give you a leaflet when you leave hospital about your duty to your husband to lose weight and get back in shape / start shagging again asap.:eek::D

Thanks ladies, can't wait to start now. OMG 7 days, at that point I may have slapped him lol.

Well done on your losses so far :)

xx

Xx

flaming hell! what a dozy doc! i started WW when matthew was 4 months old as it had extra points for breastfeeding. i went to 10 months with him and only stopped as the weight loss was dragging and i caught myself in the gym mirror and looked horrid. i started CD a week after he was 10 months old. i didn't feel bad as i felt that i'd done well getting to that point. with my daughter i made it to 8 weeks and had PND and struggled so much that she ended up more FF than BF in the end!

no more babies for me. i put on 5 1/2 stone each time round no matter what i ate or did for exercise. with emily i ate anything and everything and loads of take outs. with matthew cause i'd lost loads of weight through CD and was just a few pounds off goal i ate better, exercised more, running a half marathon at 11 weeks pregnant and kept up the running, slower, until i was around 6 months old. i then kept on walking for an hour a day until i got SPD at 30 weeks. i still put on the same amount. :( must just be my body during pregnancy!

Back