Re-start.....support please!!

Rhian26

Hey everyone! What a fantastic site this still is! I couldn't think of anywhere else i would get such fantastic support from so just firstly want to say thanks in advance cause i know this is the only thing that will keep me on track!

Well, ill briefly give my story....I got married last October and i started LT last April in a bid to lose 3st as i had already bought my wedding dress in a size 12 and was soooo determined to get in it.....and i did! It was the best day ever and i am still so proud of myself for achieving what i did. I have always been on the 'bigger' side and it felt like a dream to be classed as 'slim'.

I finished LT at 10st and have maintained between 10st 5lb and 10st 10 which i have been happy at. Obvoiusly i am happier at the 10st end! I am now around 11st 2lb so i haven't put much weight on but its still a gain and am now feeling it big time in my clothes :cry: ....it's all due to stress of hubs losing his job, me working excess hours etc and eating at the wrong times. I now am in a good work routine and need to get this weight off and i am crap at Weight Watchers, Slimming World etc and i KNOW this diet works for me but it is so hard to get started on it and that is why i am back here! Phew!

I have about 3 days worth in the house and i am going to start, well, in about 5 minutes! just knowing im on here helps and seeing all your fantastic storys has made me want to do it more! I am going to get my weeks worth either tomorrow or Saturday so i will post my new starting weight then.....wish me luck!!!!!:eek:xxxxx

wow you look great in your wedding dress hun x

welcome back,i'm sure you'll do great in no time at all.

you know it works and what might lay ahead the first week but you'll be fine x

good luck and look forward to seeing your losses

welcome back - you will be back at goal in no time i am sure!

Thanks and WOW how fantastic have you both done??!! Brilliant isn't it! Well, just off to pick up kids and im going to walk!! Willpower is already back!!x

hunnieeee you look amazing in your wedding dress and I am sure you will get back on track and lose the weight you have gained. awwww weddings make me go mushyyyy ohhh hang on gonna ask hubby if we could get married again :D:D:D:D

back!

his reply was "to you again?"
my reply "you wanna live?"
his reply "yes I wanna live but I cant marry you again, it cost too much the first time, gosh you are expensive"
My reply "blahhhh"

Soooo back on subject you looked fab and you will look fab again babe. Good Luck!!!!

Haha! Cheers Jesi! Yeah will get back on track and feel great in no time! You do look the expensive type.....

your pics have to be an insperation to you as they are to me you changed so much what a difference 3 stone made
you don't have a lot to lose and your tackling it now befor its to late i admire that ..good luck for the coming week

debz x

Thanks so much debz! Because its been quiet a long time since i lost the majority, im so used to being this weight and am starting to feel as fat as i was before....its weird. I have done really well and im NOT going to let it get too bad. Ill be back to what i was in a week and i plan on going that bit further this time. Its our 1st year anniversary in 3 weeks so im going to see how much i can lose in that time! Cant wait now!xx

Welcome back! Good luck with your re-start, I'm sure you'll be fine, as you know what you're doing & that it works!

Also, had a bit of a nosey & you look so gorgeous in your wedding dress! Lovely! Also, am envious of how well you're pulling off those denim shorts ;-)

Hannah

Well done for getting into a size 12 wedding dress!! That showed amazing will power hun.

Like you say, you KNOW this works and I'm sure that you're going to get back to the weight you're happy with again.

The main (and hardest) thing is starting- and you're going to get so much support on here- it's the best!

Good luck getting over the first few days- you'll be brill!

xxx

Good luck kidda xx

hey good luck babe! x

You look so amazing in ur after photos. you will be back to looking like dat in no time. I think its a good idea to go for more loss this time im doing the same coz ive heard a lot that you will put on a few lbs wen you get into maintenance.

Good Luck for your first week just remember its SO SO worth it.

Hi,your photos are gorgeous.Good luck xxx

Back