Re-start take 50 million!!!!

hey lizzie,
welcome back!
i think a 7 pound gain without a proper refeed is ok really....and at least lipotrim is the diet you picked.....it'll be gone before you know it!
i am getting really impatient with this diet now coz ive got so far and just wanna be done! BUT keep having to force myself to remember why im doing it and to stick to it till the end......REALLY TOUGH though but we can all do it!
hope you're excitement grows and grows and keeps you going!
fran :)

hey welcome back :) good luck on your restart week... i sending positive thoughts to try and make it fly in for you x

sam x

Thanks Guys :)

Have been doing ok few wobbles here and there, on day 5 now! Havent tested ketosis, got bored of that after the first few weeks! May test tomorrow morning! Have my weigh in tomorrow, dont think i will be lower since the last time i got weighted but fingers crossed :) Just need to make it through the weekend without eating and i should be ok!

hey lizzie,
welcome back!
i think a 7 pound gain without a proper refeed is ok really....and at least lipotrim is the diet you picked.....it'll be gone before you know it!
i am getting really impatient with this diet now coz ive got so far and just wanna be done! BUT keep having to force myself to remember why im doing it and to stick to it till the end......REALLY TOUGH though but we can all do it!
hope you're excitement grows and grows and keeps you going!
fran :)

I am sure you'll be ok. You have done sooo well, you just need that last little push to keep you going:) but i know what you mean, when your goal is sooo close you start to lose focus.... but your nearly there :)

im the very same now on it and this time determined to geet to goal and to stay there no ifs no buts no cheats just three a day loadsa water and positive thinking, eye on th goal eye on the goal.......
good luck hun, im counting down the days to my first weigh in since restarted and decided to promise to come on here every day to keep me in check its hilarious beacause when i was tempted yesterday i actually found myself thinking "wait now i cant have that cuz i have to go on minimins tonight and id have to tell all my mininmins posse that i cheated and theyl all be dissapointed and theyre all doing so well that i want to too!!!
your doing brill hun, wer in the zone!!
xxxxx

Hey Guys, Well its a saturday, and i am doing ok! Had my weighin this morning and i am 11 stone 11lbs, so not quite back to what i was, but i am determined to stick to it this weekend so by my next weight in i will definately be lower than this week!

Thanks Fran! Its amazing what losing weight does to your features. They do totally change!

Well done clessofme, you'll do great. Just try and stay positive and focused! Easier said than done i know!

Hi lizzie
well done on the loss this week , next week will be easy !!!
and you will be lower in weight than when you came off the wagon .

big well done for getting back on track , now stay focused and keeping mixing those shakes !

I really want to re-start LT again but just cant afford it at the mo .

I started LT last Jan 07 my starting weight was 14st 3lbs , i got down to 11st 6lbs by May 07
Im now about 12.3 , so almost a stone back on . :(

Keep going guys , summer will be here soon !!!!

Well done Lizzie thats great, you can do this easy and shop loads more. By the way now I know who your avatar pic reminds me of,:px

Lol an ex page3
girlhttp://www.uri-geller.com/gallery/pics/LEILANI-DOWDING.jpg
The one on the left obviously

She does, its you lol:D

If it looked like me then i would say it was me! but she really doesnt so i cant lie! Shes a different colour to me and i dont have blond highlights, and I have a chin butt and she doesnt. So its not me!

Ok dont fret I just thought there was a slight likeness.:sigh:

lol! I guess if you tilt your head and squint your eyes there is a slight resemblance! Gees the way I am going on you'd think i had a twin!!

So how long do you think you have to go before you can start re-feed?

June I reckon, maybe 12.5 st by then, touch wood. But unsure as im playing it day by day

I can see a slight resemblence Lizzie xx

Back