Re-start tomorrow!!!

Rayven

Addicted to Minimins!
Well Christmas has come and gone and I've finally realised that the only (ONLY) diet i ever lose any weight on is Cambridge! :sigh: Having been on and come off Cambridge twice, thinking the grass is greener on other diets I've realised the grass is infact NOT greener on other diets because for me they just don't work. So with that in mind i'm re-starting tomorrow. Over the last 7 years i've had two children (who i adore) been cheated on by the father of my children (while pregnant), been a single Mum (hats off to anyone who looks after children full time because its HARD) suffered from depression and eaten myself into a person i no longer want to be.
I now have a partner who loves both me and the kids, the children (as of this week) are both at school full time so this year is about me - rediscovering myself, making myself happy and making the most of 2008!
So as of tomorrow, no food and lots and lots of water. The future starts here.....;)

Best of luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like you have 2 kids - mine are nearly 11 and nearly 9... I have been married and am now seperated due to a domestically violent related incident and alcohol and himself coming before children and me.
I was unhappy for at least 2yrs previously and during this time, I like you have suffered with depression which I have only had treated medically since Nov 07 - the turnaround in my self feelings has been fantastic.
Also like you I ate my way into the person that I am at the moment, 4stone overweight....
I have not found a new man yet - but maybe I will oneday. However we are both the same as we want to be slimmer, healthier and happier!
:D:D:D:D

Good luck with your re start, you know you can do it....xxx

Good luck Rayven - I've had a dire 2007 and regained a lot of what I lost on CD last time: I have about the same amount of weight to lose as you so let 2008 be OUR year eh?

Good luck Rayven - I've had a dire 2007 and regained a lot of what I lost on CD last time: I have about the same amount of weight to lose as you so let 2008 be OUR year eh?

Same amount of weight to lose? Sounds like i've found myself a diet buddy!! ;) 2008 is most DEFINATELY going to be our year. I'm 30 next year and i am so NOT going to be fat for that! *stamps foot*

I've got 'about' 113lb to lose altogether (although I'm willing to readjust my final goal up or down as I get closer and see how I feel).

Well done on a FANTASTIC first weigh-in by the way! :)

I probably won't go as low as i've targeted, even if i get down to 12 stone i'll be a lot happier than i am now.

Back