re start

kate29

Hi everyone

Im back on LT!! Well i start tomorrow!!

I was on it earlier tis year and managed to shed nearly 4 stone, then i met a guy fell in love and put a stone back on!!

I have about another 4 stone to loose, as i didnt meet my target when i met him. But the guy ha gone and hope i can get rid of this other 4 stone.

Thought that i would say Hi and introduce myself again, as i had great support from you guys on here.

Hope everyones doing well, and i look forward to sharing my journey again with you all.

Thanks

Kate

Welcome back Kate. Good luck with your first week. :D:D

welcome back Kate all the best with the re start you know were we all are if you need support
xxsharron

Good luck!

Most say it is harder second time around, but I am sure if you really want it to work, and stay focused, taht you will indeed lose those pesky last 4 stones.

Hi Kate!! Best of luck with the re-start, you'll have that off in no time! Simone x

hi honey

im back on lipotrim next Tuesday, You will be over the worst of it and i will be in hell but im with ya every step of the way and just imagine our posts on xmas week and how amazing we will feel!!!!!

Hey hun, welcome back to LT and to Minis :) I've recently restarted (I didn't just decided to come off, I was made to) and it's very true that it's harder to get going the second time around. You really need to make sure that your head is in the right place to get going on the diet or you won't last. Lots of positive thinking and warm drinks m'dear and you'll be grand :D

welcome back, ive just had second weigh in lost 6and half this week 9lbs first totol 15and half pounds in two weeks or one stone one and half pounds yipeee, all the best mariex

Well done marie on your weight loss keep it going girl! :clap:

Kate, you'll do it, just hang on tight for the first week, afterwards it's much easier and you'll soon have all the blokes fighting 4 u!

Hi everyone

Im back on LT!! Well i start tomorrow!!

I was on it earlier tis year and managed to shed nearly 4 stone, then i met a guy fell in love and put a stone back on!!

I have about another 4 stone to loose, as i didnt meet my target when i met him. But the guy ha gone and hope i can get rid of this other 4 stone.

Thought that i would say Hi and introduce myself again, as i had great support from you guys on here.

Hope everyones doing well, and i look forward to sharing my journey again with you all.

Thanks

Kate
good luck hun I hope it goes well :)

Back