Re Starter - needs some support

Just_Becca

Hi guys,

I started my Slimming World journey yesterday and have had a pretty good time so far. This time round I'm not doing the groups because of work commitments, but have joined online. I've got all my books out and have begin creating some weekly menus to get me going. I've managed to lose two stone on Slimming World before I gave up and have since gained a stone (maybe more, me and the scales don't see eye to eye)

It's the first time I'm going to use this forum to help me along, does anyone have any advice for a re-starter and a newbie to this website?

I'm always rubbish at setting goals for myself, do you suppose I need to set weekly ones or just have an end goal?

Feeling a little bit lost, but predomiantly positive about my weight loss for life.

:)

xx

Hi
I can't really offer any advice as I'm pretty rubbish at this dieting lark (even though I've had 30 years experience!). Just thought I'd pop in and say hello. Hope someone can offer you some positive advice

xx

Just_Becca said:
Hi guys,

I started my Slimming World journey yesterday and have had a pretty good time so far. This time round I'm not doing the groups because of work commitments, but have joined online. I've got all my books out and have begin creating some weekly menus to get me going. I've managed to lose two stone on Slimming World before I gave up and have since gained a stone (maybe more, me and the scales don't see eye to eye)

It's the first time I'm going to use this forum to help me along, does anyone have any advice for a re-starter and a newbie to this website?

I'm always rubbish at setting goals for myself, do you suppose I need to set weekly ones or just have an end goal?

Feeling a little bit lost, but predomiantly positive about my weight loss for life.

:)

xx

I re started sw yesterday too, I'm not very good with the recipes as there's a lot of 'veg' stuff I don't like, cabbage, beans any type except baked beans lol, I don't like tomato's, sweet corn, I can't stand quark fat free yogurt etc so I can get a bit bored but every mornin I remind myself why I need to lose the weight and try and stick to plan x

Back