Step 1 Sole Source Re-starting 7.1.14

Morning ladies good luck with your weigh ins and b positive. Unlike me yesterday!! Xx

Sent from my ZTE-BLADE using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning ladies good luck with your weigh ins and b positive. Unlike me yesterday!! Xx Sent from my ZTE-BLADE using MiniMins.com mobile app
Evening hun, well I've had my 1st weigh in and according to cwpc I've lost 6 lb. however on my scale weighing in the morning and with no clothes on I lost 9lb. She has told me to make a note of loss with my scales too. Bit disappointed with 6 thou! Chuffed with 9inch loss in total. ? 4 from waist in a week really makes this diet worthwhile!
Hope you have had a good day xxx

Hi Mrs d! Well done wat did u say to me yesterday!!! Nearly half stone. Keep going x

Sent from my ZTE-BLADE using MiniMins.com mobile app

How's everyone tonite, headache has well and truly kicked in and been so hungry today...all my fault...prob out of ketosis having had half a ham bl00dy sandwich last nite as a 'reward' for 9inch loss...felt like utter crap this morning! Why oh why did i do it!

Hey girls. Just wanted to jump in to say loving this thread. It's kept me going yesterday and today. Trying to keep my fingers busy typing instead of going in the fridge ha ha xx

Morning Ladies, Hope everyones ok and keeping on track? Day 10 omg its goes quite quickly when u dont think about it!
Hi Fairy, yep know what ur saying abuout typing rather going to the fridge lol xxx

I'm only on day 4 and it does go zooming by when you get into the knack of it. I just need to remember to keep my water intake up. Good luck for today ladies xxx

Back