Step 1 Sole Source Re-starting 7.1.14

Wow 5lbs that's great!!! I wont weigh til Monday I like the surprise!!

Sent from my ZTE-BLADE using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh no! Sorry you're having a bad day!! I'm ok today, really struggled yesterday, got in from work, went to bed and cried. Lol hoping for an early finish today. I hope you feel better later! X
Hi Sophie, sorry I'm only just replying, just got in. I'm sorry you had a bad day yesterday, that's exactly how I feel today but hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow. No idea how I managed to stay at work, wAs falling asleep. I'm not hungry at all do think I'm gonna struggle with having 2 packs left. I know I shouldn't but might just leave it. I'm glad today's been better for you. Do you feel normal? If you know what I mean x

Hi Gemma, hope your feeling bit better? What day are you on? Sending you hugs xx
Hi MrsD, thank you for your kind message. I'm feeling exhausted and my head is starting to bang now. Early night may be in order and hopefully feel better tomorrow. I'm on day 4, but I've done this last year for a week and didn't feel like this, maybe it's being back in work that's adding to the tiredness.
How you doing today? You're on day 3 right? Massive well done on the 5lbs off already x

Hi Gemma, hope u dont mind me joining in on your conversation. My heads banging today and on day 4. Im ok i think im just bored, ive done so much housework today to keep busy lol! Hope u feel better tomorrow, im off to bed at nine!!! Vanessa x

Hi Gemma, hope u dont mind me joining in on your conversation. My heads banging today and on day 4. Im ok i think im just bored, ive done so much housework today to keep busy lol! Hope u feel better tomorrow, im off to bed at nine!!! Vanessa x
Hi Vanessa, I don't mind at all. Thanks for your message. I've been going to bed at 9 all week but maybe earlier tonight. I've just had a rice pudding and feel slightly better. I stupidly got in the scales and they haven't moved much which is a bit disheartening when you feel so rubbish.
How are you finding it aside from the headache? I'm dreading the weekend as I'm not in work so could get bored x

Do you mind if I ask what your start weight is and what you want to get to??
I read that you lost 2 stone in 6 weeks before Christmas? That's brilliant

Hi Gemma, that was 2012! Then put it all back on plus more, im weighed in at 14st 1lbs on my scales and going to c my CDC on Monday, would like to get to 11.7 then go from there. Dont go on your scales you'll only get disheartened babe. I know exactly how u feel, ive got no kids all weekend and dreading it, but hopefully we can motivate each other because the final picture of us will be skinny!!!! Have a look on CD photos and the one that says 6 stone and 6 months maintained OMG wat an inspiration vanessa xx

Hi Gemma, that was 2012! Then put it all back on plus more, im weighed in at 14st 1lbs on my scales and going to c my CDC on Monday, would like to get to 11.7 then go from there. Dont go on your scales you'll only get disheartened babe. I know exactly how u feel, ive got no kids all weekend and dreading it, but hopefully we can motivate each other because the final picture of us will be skinny!!!! Have a look on CD photos and the one that says 6 stone and 6 months maintained OMG wat an inspiration vanessa xx
Still a great lose and you've done it once so you'll do it again. I'll take a look at the cd photos. I'm gonna have an early night and hopefully wake up better than today. Hope you have a good day tomorrow x

Ok chick, chin up.....it will get better xxx

Hia Gemma and Vanessa, I remember the headaches from before, they do pass. Think of it as a sign it's working-body withdrawing from the crap we have eaten! This is my first wkend and dreading temptation. Hubbie intends to have a takeaway tomorrow night :( Will have to keep myself busy and take the dog for extra long walks! The CD pics are amazing and love looking at them. It will be us soon enough ladies ?

Hi Mrs D, yeah they r Fab its the maintaining which is hardest! Mind u got to get there first lol. Omg Takeaway not good, I've got no kids this weekend so my fridge is bare and yes my poor dog I keep dragging him out for walks!! I intend to attack NY daughters wardrobe to over weekend, just trying to keep busy xx

Hi all, lovely sunny morning here so been keeping busy walking dog, cleaned house and even made a batch of chicken curry to freeze for the wks ahead for the hubbie. (Didn't sneak any!!) Feel a bit hungry but nothing major and will have 1st sachet in a bit. My tummy is much flatter already (day 4) and seeing a difference is spurring me on so far!
How's everyone today? Let's do this. Imagine being able to wear what we want knowing it will fit and look and feel fab! Xxxx

Morning Mrs D!

Well yes i know where your coming from, ive cleared both kids bedrooms out, washing, cleaning all the exciting stuff hey! Im now sitting down about to start some homework for college, living the dream. Im on day 5 and tbh i do feel loads better already apart from headache, but im so bloated still....boo.....yes i still need to take dog for a walk so thats my task for later. Hope u have a good day and keep up the good work xx

Hey Gemma, how u feeling today? Hope its a brighter day for u hun xx

Hi ladies, feeling much better today, just a bit of a head ache but that's probably because I haven't had enough water, find it easier when I'm at work. Well done on not trying any of the curry MrsD, it'll be worth it in the end.
Thanks for your message Vanessa, We can all do this ladies, like MrsD said think how good it's going to feel when we can wear anything and it fits.
How are you doing Sophie? X

Glad u feel better gemma, and yes easier when at work but saying that my kids bedrooms are spotless!! Doing mine tomorrow.
My head is still bit sore but not as much. Well keep up the good work catch u later xx

Feeling very sorry for myself sat here eating a rice (not nice) while my husband tucks into a Chinese and wine! My emotions seem to be all over the place today :(

Feeling very sorry for myself sat here eating a rice (not nice) while my husband tucks into a Chinese and wine! My emotions seem to be all over the place today :(
Come on MrsD, think of the goal! The Chinese and wine will still be there when we're at goal ( in moderation) keep strong x

Oh don't b down, u can have the Chinese in a few weeks, just not tonight. I binges earlier on 6 ryvitas with butter feel awful but tomorrow is another day. Stay strong go to bed xx

Thank you both for the encouraging words. Tbh I don't even want a Chinese, think im just mad with myself that if I had only been more disciplined with what I eat over the last few years i wouldn't be in this position now! But I can't change the past. At least I'm doing something about it now I guess.
Hope you both have had positive days! Xx

Re-start too, losing the weight once and for all this time though…good luck everyone, we will do it! :)

Back