Re-starting after 5 months off!!

curvy_em

Fresh start
Hi all. As the subject says I'm restarting. I did well on s&s earlier in the year and then got in a rut of eating out, holidays and a miscarriage. I have decided I don't want to be approaching next Christmas in the same position as this year. I want to be happy and confident. Has much changed since the spring time??

hiya em
so i can totally understand where u r coming from i have gone through the exact same as you this year and only re started on the 29th nov, well done for having the strength to make the decision to restart :)

Hi guys just starting tomorrow as it goes ready 4 a few hard days once the 1st day is done will spur me on 2 continue I'm sure. Stay positive if u did this once u know this is do-able peeps on here will spur us on and vice versa.

Good luck with your weight loss journey.

Hiya Em, I restarted in Oct after a horrendous year. I too had a miscarriage, lost my step mum to cancer and two close friends to the horrible disease. We had a holiday too and just could never get back, but I've done 10 weeks now and lost 2.5 stone as i didn't want to start the new year without having given it another go. It's been the best thing that I could have done. It's really helped rebuild me, I wish you well on your journey ! X

Hiya Em, I restarted in Oct after a horrendous year. I too had a miscarriage, lost my step mum to cancer and two close friends to the horrible disease. We had a holiday too and just could never get back, but I've done 10 weeks now and lost 2.5 stone as i didn't want to start the new year without having given it another go. It's been the best thing that I could have done. It's really helped rebuild me, I wish you well on your journey ! X

Well done 2.5 stones is amazing. Our year sounds identical although it was my mum-in-law we lost. I didn't want to get to Xmas having lost nothing. My start day is tomorrow!! Figured better not to start on a Monday (don't ask me why however have heard people who start diets on a Monday don't stick with it).

Hi all. As the subject says I'm restarting. I did well on s&s earlier in the year and then got in a rut of eating out, holidays and a miscarriage. I have decided I don't want to be approaching next Christmas in the same position as this year. I want to be happy and confident. Has much changed since the spring time??

Good luck with your journey em x

welcome back Em, I fell off the wagon as well but am now back on and despite a few weekends off thanks to Christmas gatherings I am still almost 18lbs down, its a great feeling to think I will hopefully be 21-28lbs down by January and starting 2013 slimmer :)

Back