Re - starting again!

lou1978

Re-starting again, I can't seem to get past the 4 week stage I have been on and off since Jan and lost 2 stone but I have found it hard to keep my head in the game. :8855:

I have 19 weeks until I get married and probably will have to get a last minute dress as I still have a way to go before I am at a weight / size where I would feel happy on the day (about 3 stone off).

I have managed to stick to Total solution today and I am giving myself 8 weeks with daily gym sessions. I am just hoping that my positive mental attitude doesn't wane again and I can see it through.

Wish me luck guys. I will not be a plus sized bride :sigh:

hey hun welcome...and wish u all the best on your journey of weight loss..the people on here are great for support :D i am sure you will b fine and reach your goal in no time :D
mwah

Thanks I feel so much better for it already, I don't know why I don't just see it through to the end. This time should be the last.

you can do eeeet! or if not at least be a bit more lovely than lovely and lumpy... and get a nice big self esteem boost along the way.

I am sure this little group will try and give you some support and motivation.. just listen to your body though, first week as I am sure you remember can be a toughie... don't want you fainting on an exercise bike xxx

Welcome back onto exante xx and well done getting through another first day xx

good luck good luck good luck and we want to see dresses! heheheh

Looking great for one of the most memorable days of your life can be a huge motivating factor to stick to this. Good luck babes..you're on a fabulous diet and you're in great hands on here. Welcome!!!

Good luck. Just thinking about how you want to look on your big day should be a huge motivator. That sacrifice now will be worth it. You will look fab xxx

Hey Lou, welcome this brilliant group of motivators and inspirers, we qare all there for you. You still have many weeks to get to your goal, break the goal down into managable bits and you will get there.We will do our best to get you there and please lean on us for any and all support you need. Welcome again.

Back