Re-starting food diary

muddypaws04

As I put it in the wrong place last time. I've not done it for a couple of days but did try and stick to diet and worked a lot (on my feet all weekend) and walked about 7 miles cross country yesterday so not going to beat myself up too much.
Today I have felt broken and like I wasn't following but actually haven't been as bad as I thought now I've written it down.

2 nimble HEB
spread 3
marmite
2 nimble 5
1/2 can beans
1 milkyway 6
1 marshmallow 1
1 coffee with sugar & light coffeemate 2.5

Total syns so far 17.5 oops

Pork ragu and spaghetti for tea...free on EE so thats good, going to fill up on that I think. What can I snack on later if I get hungry though? Have already gone over on my syns!:(

I have had leeks in my ragu and some carrot sticks before it. Forgot about those.

Also going to munch on strawberries and banana and melon tonight as you are right, i've not had enough superfree's!:eek:

Last edited:
hii! do you have any fruit and veg at all for this evening, you don't have any superfree in your diary today, could try bumping that up :)

Hi honey. How about a muller light with fruit for a snack? I like the toffee one with banana, tastes like banofee pie! Yum x

Thanks girls, you're right my superfree is terrible! I told you I'd had a bad day! I came so close to buying a bottle of wine today as I was so stressed out. But I resisted. Am on fruit tea for the evening and lots of fruit to eat too! :)

Thanks girls, you're right my superfree is terrible! I told you I'd had a bad day! I came so close to buying a bottle of wine today as I was so stressed out. But I resisted. Am on fruit tea for the evening and lots of fruit to eat too! :)

Well done on resisiting the wine! :eek: I find it hard with my superfree's, I am good with fruit but veg and salad I struggle, tut tut! x

Im the opposite, I'm usually very good with veg but rubbish with salad and not very good with fruit. I'm am eating a lot of fruit this past week or two though, apples and banana's mainly but I chop them up and sprinkle a dash of lemon juice on them and that makes all the difference to me. I don't know why but I really enjoy it that way, adds a nice tang.

Ok, feeling better about stuff today and I've lost which is fab. I'm now 10 stone 3lbs. So 15 sleeps and 3lbs to go til my holiday and bikini body! lol It could do with toning still but I'm working on it and thats longer term obviously.

Todays food:
2 eggs (free)
Chopped banana (superfree)

Erms lentil salad (thank you so much)
Celery/tomatos/carrot sticks (whatever other edible raw veg I can find)
Melon & Strawberries

Last edited:
Todays food:
2 eggs (free)
Chopped banana (superfree)

Erms lentil salad (thank you so much) 1 syn
Celery/tomatos/carrot sticks

2 LCEL straight out of fridge :p HEXA (2/6th)
SW Fish pie with lots of veg 3 syns
Melon

4 Ryvita with 3 LCXL

Exercise: Walked about 5 miles (school run twice). Working tonight so no sitting down in front of tv for me tonight.(work behind bar)

Last edited:
Oats so simple fudge - guessing 6 syns? plus milk from HEA

Lentil salad with toms/celery/carrot 1 syn
melon and strawberries

Pork ragu with pasta, peas, leeks & courgette

2 sesame ryvita with a smidgen of clover and marmite 1.5 syns

8.5syns total

Hour of Zumba

Last edited:
Im the opposite, I'm usually very good with veg but rubbish with salad and not very good with fruit. I'm am eating a lot of fruit this past week or two though, apples and banana's mainly but I chop them up and sprinkle a dash of lemon juice on them and that makes all the difference to me. I don't know why but I really enjoy it that way, adds a nice tang.

Oh that sounds interesting!! I may have to give it a try!! :D
I find that at my weekly shop I will get all my fruit and veg etc, but by midweek it is all gone! The OH keeps eating it too, grr!!!
WELL DONE ON YOUR FAB LOSS! you must be very pleased x

Oh that sounds interesting!! I may have to give it a try!! :D
I find that at my weekly shop I will get all my fruit and veg etc, but by midweek it is all gone! The OH keeps eating it too, grr!!!
WELL DONE ON YOUR FAB LOSS! you must be very pleased x

I am sooo chuffed! Really want to feel good about myself and I do already, 4lbs has made a massive difference already! :)

Love your quote on your siggy 'nothing tastes as good as skinny feels'!!! It is very true for me at the moment! :)

I've not had a HEXB today or hardly any syns but I can't decide what to have. I am not really that hungry tbh! lol

I am sooo chuffed! Really want to feel good about myself and I do already, 4lbs has made a massive difference already! :)

Love your quote on your siggy 'nothing tastes as good as skinny feels'!!! It is very true for me at the moment! :)

4lbs is a huge loss! I have lost 4lbs so far and can really notice in my clothes etc.

It is so true isn't it!! I can't wait to feel slim for summer x

One egg scrambled

Tuna in sunflower oil (half can drained) 2.5 syns
Salad

Fruit salad

Potato and leek baked in stock. Salmon fillet fried in fry light with salt and pepper and tarragon. Boiled carrots and peas. Teaspoon clover on veg.3 syns

HEA - a little milk so far in tea
HEB - Oops didn't have, although could I count the sunflower oil in the tuna instead of syning it?

G&T - 2.5

Total syns: 8

Last edited:
OMG I just weighed myself again and I'm 10 stone 1 !!!! I might even see that ellusive '9' again before my holiday!!! :cool: Will be first time in 6 years if I do!!!

Back