Re-starting my fitness journey

Geordiegirl1892

Hi
Im Carol and having to restart my fitness journey due to health problems over the last year or so and would love to have support from people to help me fulfill the journey that I am taking

Hi carol, I'm also restarting my health and fitness journey from tomorrow! Got MyFitnessPal ready to go and set up to go for a swim in the morning before work!

I thought if I can control it over xmas as much as possible then I can pretty much maintain instead of gaining the usual 10lbs

Hope your journeys going well!!

Xxxx

Anyone else restarting their fitness, healthy activity or sport for the new year? We all know we should be taking some exercise to keep our hearts , bodies and minds working alongside a healthy diet. So many reasons to do it, mental and physical health.

What's your thing? Walking , adding miles up ? Running? Aiming to do a 5 k run or a marathon? Cycling for fun or an event? Yoga, Pilates , Joe Wicks Body Coach HIIT sessions? Swimming? A triathlon? Martial arts, tai chi....

Who's doing something? Let's support each other and share experiences.

I'm currently full of lurgy, pining to get out in my bike, do a HIIT session or just walk the dog. Can't wait to be back to normal and start.

@h-meally & @Geordiegirl1892 , how's it going to go this year for you?

Happy New Year!

Back