Re-starting on Wed at last!!!

Foo Fan

Gold Member
Hi Guys,

Just thought I'd let you know Ive made an appointment for next Wed to get my shakes - I'm going to go low carb until then so should help with ketosis etc...

I've had a stressfull week - some of you might have seen my last post regarding my OH... Well Ive moved out and were having a couple of weeks appart to work out whats happening...
If we sort things out I'm not going to move back in until I have met his son and he's used to seeing me around etc... We both love eachother and dont want to split up so think this time appart will help!

Anyway I'll keep you updated :)

Wish me luck for next week lol

hey :) I am glad that you are sorting things out with your OH , sounds like he is trying really hard and I hope everything goes to plan :)
good luck on getting back on plan , shouldnt be too hard if you low carb till then xxxx

Glad to hear you and the OH are trying to sort things out. Sound like you made a good decision :)

Good luck with your restart. It must feel so good to get back on it :D

Thanks guys - I really hope we sort it out I'm feeling much more positive about the situation now :)

Can't wait to restart now - wish I could do it before but my CDC won't have and choc tetras until wednesday :(

Back