Re-starting this again

chelseaharvey

Hi been awhile since i have been on this board think it would have been about end of June beginning of July 2012

I did the Dukan diet for about 6 weeks in aim to shift some serious lbs as i got married on the 1st September. I did it for about 6 weeks & did well, then with the stress off the wedding etc lost even more weight.

Was very happy with how i looked on my wedding day :)

I kept the weight off until Nov 2012, went back to just eating normally everything in moderation etc.
November i became really busy with a new treatment with work (im a beauty therapist) i work from home & i became flat out 6 days a week through the whole of Nov from 4pm until late meaning i didnt get to eat so was eating takeaways 6 days a week & a roast on a sunday. Then with christmas etc the weight has piled back on :( my own fault

So here i am again about 2st off what i would like to be, so am re-starting this again tomorrow. Off to do my food shop today get the stuff i need.

With it being 7 months since i last did this i am going to do the attack stage for about 8 days. Will i lose like i did last time i lost 10lbs i think in that time???

I am dreading it LOL its the 1st few days i hate but i no after day 3-4 it gets better...

Off to read the threads :eek:

Hey CH we know each other from elsewhere (the pink place and i have a different user name) I only had Christmas off, 2 weeks in total and went back to attack for 3 days but TBH it didn't really help an awful lot so maybe not 8 days on attack for you as cheesegirl suggests and I think they say attack only really works that well once every time after that it doesn't work as well.

I only had a couple of stone to lose and was recommended by the official site to do a two day attack - that bit is only getting rid of the water weight from eating carbs anyway, the real fat loss happens in the weeks and months that follow.

Welcome back Chelsea... you know the score ;)
Yeah 8 days attack would be totally futile. 2-3 maximum with just 2 stone to lose. Good luck x

Welcome back! Another vote for less days on Attack!

I came back with around 2 stone to lose and the Dukan website recommended 4 day attack - but that will all be due to my diet history etc. I'd say 2-3 would be plenty for you!

Good luck :)

I had 6 stone to lose and was calculated to do 5 days arrack.... 8 days is far too long and won't benefit you in any way at all. You will just end up very bunged up ;) ....the real weight is lost in cruise

Welcome back Chelsea good luck xxx

Back