re starting tomorrow after a break

nyssa88

Silver Member
Hi all, im re starting tomorrow after an almost 2 week break.

I needed a break as i felt like i needed food and could feel a binge coming on, i didnt refeed which was silly of me but i havnt gained atall :)

Im really looking forward to getting back on it, i havnt wanted all the foods i thought i would of, havnt had a single take away not gorged on chocolate so in that sense am proud of myself.

Want to get this last 2 stone shifted now :)

Well done on getting back on it :) Life happens sometimes, you just gotta roll with the punches. Well done for not regaining anything!

Well done on not gaining. Sometimes a break is needed to get our heads back in the game. Now that yours is I'm sure you will be onwards and downwards :)

Thanks guys, just hoping getting into ketosis will be as easy as last time as before never had any headaches etc and never felt hungry from day 1.

Im also exercising now where before i wasnt, zumba 2-3 times a week, step aerobics and couch to 5k.

I will also start a diary tomorrow as didnt do one before, im really excited about coming back lol x

Good Luck getting back on it. x

Well done for coming back and it's great you hsvnt gained in your time away :) good luck. X

Congrats for getting back on it and well done for not gaining - that is brilliant and very reassuring for someone like me who is scared of gaining after doing a VLCD!

Thanks all, im just a bit confused as yesterday i started and weighed in and i was 3lbs heavier overnight making my weight 162lbs, i didnt understand how i could put 3lbs on overnught but i had kfc the day before didnt drink much water and ate crap as i knew i was coming back on s&s.

Im not going to be s daily weigher but i weighed myself after day 1 and ive lost the 3lbs and am back down to 159 overnight the same as gaining overnight?

Do you think i should do my weigh on sundays with a start weight of 162 or from today with a start weight of 159?

Back