re-starting tomorrow and would be nice to have a buddy! anyone up for the challenge?

shiny21

I am starting ss tomorrow after a 2 week holiday break. I lost an initial 3 stone but may have put a bit of that back on ;) but it was my holiday and i intended o have fun.

The reality now is that I still have at least 2.5 stone to go plus whatever I have put on these last 2 weeks. Does anyone fancy joining me in this?

looking forward to a fresh start tomorrow xx

Hey! I am starting tomorrow too! After a good start in February, I have seemed to slipped a bit now....Put on 8 lb!!! ;-(( Have a stone and a half to go! Good luck shiny21!

hi I am starting today! i am doind ss+ this time as i think i may find it easyer to stick to, and hear the weight loss is almost the same? just had my first shake! i actually love them! anyone else doind ss+ or are you all ss? good luck everyone! we can do it this time! we have done it before, and know it works! do you think i can loose 3 stone in 9 weeks?

Went back on SS+ on Monday, so this is my third day, going ok so far. Think l'll be on it 2 or 3 weeks to get my BMI down to 25 again before moving up the steps - really need to do that properly this time.

Good luck everyone. We CAN do this.

do you think i can loose 3 stone in 9 weeks?

Just looked at the notebook l keep track of my weight loss in - while on SS last year (first time on CD) l lost 34lbs (2st 6lbs) in the first 9 weeks, during that time l dined out twice off plan.

Last edited:
I restarted on monday too, ss+, day 3 for me as well, but forgot to take my lunch today, so got some broccoli soup from canteen, hoping is not done too much damage :( I'm on ss+ as well

Back