re-starting tomorrow and would be nice to have a buddy! anyone up for the challenge?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by shiny21, 14 April 2010 Social URL.

1. shiny21

shiny21 Member

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I am starting ss tomorrow after a 2 week holiday break. I lost an initial 3 stone but may have put a bit of that back on ;) but it was my holiday and i intended o have fun.

The reality now is that I still have at least 2.5 stone to go plus whatever I have put on these last 2 weeks. Does anyone fancy joining me in this?

looking forward to a fresh start tomorrow xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. 2_B_Healthier

2_B_Healthier New Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Good luck for tomorrow - you can do it.
    I am planning to start on the 810 programme next Thursday

4. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(24.14%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Good Luck, how is it going? What are you on day 3 or 4 now?

5. madlenka85

madlenka85 New Member

Hey! I am starting tomorrow too! After a good start in February, I have seemed to slipped a bit now....Put on 8 lb!!! ;-(( Have a stone and a half to go! Good luck shiny21!

6. AMANDADOYLE74

AMANDADOYLE74 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(8.65%)
    Diet:
    dukan
    hi I am starting today! i am doind ss+ this time as i think i may find it easyer to stick to, and hear the weight loss is almost the same? just had my first shake! i actually love them! anyone else doind ss+ or are you all ss? good luck everyone! we can do it this time! we have done it before, and know it works! do you think i can loose 3 stone in 9 weeks?

7. DisneyParis

DisneyParis An Attitude of Gratitude

Went back on SS+ on Monday, so this is my third day, going ok so far. Think l'll be on it 2 or 3 weeks to get my BMI down to 25 again before moving up the steps - really need to do that properly this time.

Good luck everyone. We CAN do this.

8. DisneyParis

DisneyParis An Attitude of Gratitude

Just looked at the notebook l keep track of my weight loss in - while on SS last year (first time on CD) l lost 34lbs (2st 6lbs) in the first 9 weeks, during that time l dined out twice off plan.

Last edited: 21 April 2010
  9. trisha

trisha likes to post

Diet:
    healthy eating
    I restarted on monday too, ss+, day 3 for me as well, but forgot to take my lunch today, so got some broccoli soup from canteen, hoping is not done too much damage :( I'm on ss+ as well

10. AMANDADOYLE74

AMANDADOYLE74 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(8.65%)
    Diet:
    dukan
    good luck to both of you! good to hear your previous weight loss was so good disney paris! gives me some hope!x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.